yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Best Phermones for the Workplace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Phermones for the Workplace

Hello!

I work in a leadership role in a professional office. I am consistently interacting with my staff as well as senior leadership and want mixes that will enhance respect and confidence in my work from both parties as well as remaining positive and approachable. I'm not looking for anything overtly sexual given the professional atmosphere. Any recommendations?!

Inbetween

InBetween (XS194)   Whenever there is a need for middle ground. A blend created as a testament to an altruistic idea that sometimes you need to make others look good to accomplish the goal. When the success comes from not the glamour or the accolades associated with achieving someth

Comment

Update! I received an order of Inbetween, Celebrity, PSEL, and Vibes and got some exciting samples of XSport, Fantasy, and Temptress.

Ive been wearing a combination of 2 sprays of Inbetween, one or two or Celebrity (I can't tell if there is a difference in effect yet between one vs two sprays), and one spray of Vibes. It seems to be going great and Ive been happy with the self effects and the interactions with others! I definitely feel more respect and connections.

I have an evening networking event coming up and wanted opinions on adding PSEL into the mix or combining some additional of the ones I have. Its an evening event where I want to make a positive impact and radiate confidence, garner respect, and build connections. Let me know any combinations of what I have that you think would be best or how different combinations may alter my vibe. Any insight is helpful and appreciated!

Comment

Ildergreier , any thoughts on a stack for her evening networking event?

I'm glad you're already using InBetween! Sounds like you've hit on a great combo with what you've got.
        XS arsenal:
        Desire Me, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Innocence, Limitless, PSEL, P86, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness, Xist, xs189

Samples - Celebrity, Cohesion, Love Boat, Girlfriend, InBetween, Babe, Taboo, Vibes

LPMP arsenal:
        Balm Bomb, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, Cougar Potion, Cuddle Bunny 2009, La Femme Mystere, Like a Magnet, Love Potion: Red, OCCO SLF, OCCO White, Popularity Potion
        Samples - Bosom Bows w/ Phero, Canaga Cocoa Cacao, Caramel Musk, Medium '19, 10:31 w/ Phero

Comment

Thank you! Also any threads or advice on reapplication would be great. Itll be a long day and concerned that my sprays wont last the whole day into the networking but also don't want to OD! Is it ok to try to wash off in the bathroom and then reapply?

Comment

I lightly wipe off pheromones with a damp paper towel in the rest room. Almost always they work better afterwards. As well as looking for signs of attraction, respect or connection, I also keep my eyes open for any signs of stress, usually around their eyes. If they look tense or serious I wipe off whatever I think I might be ODing on.

I often start off with a nice combo at my personal doses but then at big things I get nervous and think more is better and I spray more or add something else to the combo. That's usually the one I wipe down. If you add PSEL for instance, spray it on a separate part of your body so if things get too sexxy, the guys too rambunctious you can turn it down. If a guy gets too close to that he's libel to become uncomfortably forward and too much sexy can actually reduce status in certain environments and settings.

On the other hand, I plan my placements too, I will often put sexuals or intimates behind my right shoulder blade or upper right pec, When I hug I usually put my head to the left and they get a nose full. I've also preplanned possible targets. If I think I may see a tall woman I used the shoulder blade but If I'm hoping to run into the shorter one its on my upper chest. But you know what they say of the best plans of Mice and Men.

Trust these to be good for the 6 to 8 hours advertised. I think they peak between 1 and 4 but today I had on Celebrity and it was hitting people hard at 5 feet 5 hours later as if I was somebody that might now what Mystery flavored ice cream might taste like and finally someone understood the difference between Mozzarellas. SMH LOL, its fun

Comment

Thank you for your response! I usually spray in the morning right before work so I think the 8 hours will be up right around the time the event will get going. Based on what youve said would you recommend trying to wash off any residual mones and then reapply fresh for the event or do you think that is too high of a chance of OD?

I'll definitely be on the lookout for any signs of stress! I'm a bit concerned that PSEL wouldnt be as appropriate given that its a work setting....like I'd love for men to find me attractive but dont want it to reduce respect so it may be safer to stick to what I always wear.

I also have Fantasy and Temptress too but I haven't tried them solo yet. I definitely see wht you mean about special events and wanting to go big with everything hahah

Comment

Personally I don't seem to do well with reapps. It might be me. I might only have the emotional capacity to be fun and popular for a few hours. Perhaps I am an introvert that needs to retreat after a while. I'm not sure.

I can tell you what I do though. I would freshen up about an hour before the evening in a rest room stall. I love Inbetween. I think I would wear one spray for work but at the end of the day I would wipe it off with a damp paper towel and then put on whatever for the networking stack and I would probably put that stack on different parts of the body while I let the recently wiped area air dry. Adjust makeup or hair of course. I probably would not wear much of a cover cologne to work either and apply that about an hour before the event too.

You might notice I don't talk about alcohol, witch hazel or wet wipes. I haven't found them to work. The damp paper towel works best for me. I know others swear by a thorough cleaning but I find phero do better for me with just that damp towel. Experiment, everyone's skin is different. If my skin were oily or I worked in a dirty environment or applied a bunch of makeup products I bet I'd be singing a different tune but unless some of the gals comes and says something different, that's what works for me.

BTW, sexy done right can increase respect and power and get guys to do what you want, I'd be inclined towards fantasy. fantasies have more power. Temptress is harder to wear IMO. defiantly more power though. it has some male enone in it

Comment

I just reread your original post. I was waiting for one of the girls to suggest API for your position at work. It needs a bit of softening for a woman but look it up. The girls really liked it once they started trying it. Its only available in oil but start looking up the girls posts to see if it might be for you.
                  Last edited by Muestereate; 05-18-2022, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Thanks so much for the reply! The event is tonight so I may run home and shower and reapply it I have time. If not, Ill move forward with the damp towel option!

I usually use 2 sprays of Inbetween, 2 of vibe, and 2 of celebrity. I know everyone is different but does that just sound like too much? Lol I dont notice stress from people but maybe I just need a lot of sprays to be charismatic hahah

Comment

It is my PERSONAL opinion only, that 6 sprays is too much. I do have some 5 drop combos but they are oils. I have seen people get up and walk away with 4 drops of oil, These are the strongest pheromones on the market. In a work environment people can't always get up and walk away. I find this starts happening about 2.5 total if the person has the option. 1.5 to 2 draws them in.

Sometimes I wear 5 drops when I WANT to offend people. There are days I wake up pissed, lonely or horny and IDGAF. I need to feel powerful attractive or social. Sometimes I WANT to push people away. There are days when I am going into a very large place with lots of wind currents and tons of people. I usually compensate with higher doses. But what I am continuing to learn against all common sense is that less is more and that some of these can scream across a room with one solid spray and others can handle higher doses at closer distances. It makes no sense....yet So I constantly am in the mental state of experimentation and taking notes. 2 xs products that hit far in light doses are Celebrity and Mascot. I don't know what it is about them but I swear they have hit out to 15 feet with just a spray and a poof. Neno based products seem to have extra range, especially the under 40 crowds. But, When I want to attract older women I need to wear those 5 drop combos and get them very close before I see so much as an eyebrow rise. Unfortunately I probably scared away a whole lot of people to just attract one,

Comment

Wow even when they are different sprays for different purposes? Maybe tonight ill just do fantasy celebrity and inbetween....

Comment

Originally posted by Quiet&Dreamy View Post
                          Ildergreier , any thoughts on a stack for her evening networking event?

I'm glad you're already using InBetween! Sounds like you've hit on a great combo with what you've got.
                          Start with Goddess and add Inbetween, perhaps.
                          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Elfishxs View Post
                            Thanks so much for the reply! The event is tonight so I may run home and shower and reapply it I have time. If not, Ill move forward with the damp towel option!

I usually use 2 sprays of Inbetween, 2 of vibe, and 2 of celebrity. I know everyone is different but does that just sound like too much? Lol I dont notice stress from people but maybe I just need a lot of sprays to be charismatic hahah
                            How did it go? What did you wind up doing?
                            XS arsenal:
                            Desire Me, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Innocence, Limitless, PSEL, P86, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness, Xist, xs189

Samples - Celebrity, Cohesion, Love Boat, Girlfriend, InBetween, Babe, Taboo, Vibes

LPMP arsenal:
                            Balm Bomb, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, Cougar Potion, Cuddle Bunny 2009, La Femme Mystere, Like a Magnet, Love Potion: Red, OCCO SLF, OCCO White, Popularity Potion
                            Samples - Bosom Bows w/ Phero, Canaga Cocoa Cacao, Caramel Musk, Medium '19, 10:31 w/ Phero

Comment

Hey! I did one spray of Fantasy, one of Celebrity, and one of Inbetween. Everything went well, I didnt notice anything I would really have considered a big hit. It was more just that everything went as I would have kind of assumed it would have gone if I hadnt worn mones...not sure if I over or under sprayed or if there were just too many people. I did have some great conversations so I definitely dont think the mones were hurting anything!

Comment

Thanks for reporting back, I was wondering how things were working.

Fantasy is nice for conversations. Celebrity and InBetween may be cancelling each other out. InBetween levels status which is nice for ego clashes. I wear InBetween a lot at family functions. I'm the oldest and sometimes that antagonizes my youngest brother and my other brother starts telling tall tales to compete for attention. When I wear InBetween, we are all on the same level. I also wear it around guys with short guy syndrome, it brings us both onto the same level. It is like gold for rivalries and envious trouble makers. BUT, Celebrity is trying to raise your status while InBetween is trying to level it. Do you see the neutralization?

Celebrity raises my status up to the higher status people in the room and attracts them because they see one of their own. I would say that InBetween raises the status of others more than myself. I get a boost afterwards in that I feel good about myself for steering through difficult waters but things just going as they should go, on some days, is a Great day . Both of those things make me feel better about myself but they are doing it different ways.

At least that's my take on those two.

Comment

That's really interesting! I could definitely see how those could almost conflict in that way. What are your thoughts on Celebrity with Vibes? Is Vibes something that makes sense in a workplace? I worry that Celebrity might be kind of harsh on its own on me and feel like it needs a buffer. I feel like it gives me extra confidence and that if I dont have a buffer might come off kind of bitchy or stuck up.

Comment

There isn't anything in either one that would make a person snobbish. In fact they have a lot of the same stuff in them. Vibes essentially adds Banol ans allo-thdoc. Thdoc is stimulating, Banol is usually buffering and helps our new shoes to fit more comfortably. Both have Androsterone sulfate which is also pretty friendly. A big part of LoveBoat.

If you fear getting snobbish, that in itself, will help you. When we get a lot of attention it naturally swells our ego which takes us back to InBetween but there are other ways to avoid getting a big head over our newfound popularity that are worth a try. Several of the ladies blends have a putative that I think is TAH. Fantasy comes to mind but I think Tease has it in too , feminine and kittenish, it is also sold separately in the Putative section. It may be too soft or out of place in some leadership positions.

Another molecule that might be worth a try is xsp74. A little adds empathy and empathy helps keep an inflating ego in check. When they were developing Comply, they had to fine tune the xsp74 in it to tone down a an aggressive bossy status that was developing at higher doses. Comply can help people take your suggestions but getting our own way can bring out a side of people that is similar to what you are trying to be cautious with.

Comment

I tried a couple of sprays of celebrity in my hair the other night with some friends over of dads, wow it was like a higher status lol!
                                      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                                      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                                      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                                      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                                      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Hi, i am restarting my pheromone use and I need advice about a similar situation.
                                        I work in a senior leadership role at a large tech company and have only been here 6 months.

My goal: respect/status but also approachable, build trust. I work with mostly males, but there are a couple of women who I know are envious of me and two faced. Would like to either get the women to be friendlier/see me as an ally rather than competition, or just have them respect me as a competent, no-drama leader.
                                        I also love status, feeling confident, and I would like to be more assertive and get my point across with all those i work with (not just the women) having my coworkers follow my direction (my role is cross organizational program management, so I have to do lots of influencing but also be firm sometimes). Trying to find the balance between a tough leader and not having a spine/letting others walk all over me.
                                        ​​​​
                                        This week I am in an off site /face to face event with my team, with intense work meetings/brainstorming followed by social gatherings (dinner, happy hour). I'm hoping for an option that can allow for both situations.

My options: Goddess, Temptress, Comply, Vibe, Fantasy, Engage, Happiness.

Thank you!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X