yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Restock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restock

Is there a particular restock day? I had P86 in my cart and now of course it's gone. This is what I get for waiting, but I was trying to restock my supply and add a few extras.
    PXS (10ml): Girlfriend, Xist, Babe, Desire Me, P86, PSEL, Sleeze
    Sample: Temptress
    LPMP: Cougar, Compromising Positions, Pearfection,
    Sexology III, Balm Bomb, Autumn, LAM, BAM, The Key, Occo, Subir, SLF, Frisky Business

I don't know of any particular days but keep an eye out. I know it is one of the more popular molecules so I bet it will be back in stock soon!!
    Full bottles: Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me+, Girlfriend, Love Boat, Psel, Tease, Xist
    Samples: Fairytale, Fantasy, Flirt, Innocence, Sweetness
    LPMP: Perfect Match, Blatant Invitation, Cuddle Bunny, Pherogirl

Comment

You made me go check my cart too! I'm sure they will be back soon.

Comment

What's weird is that it's marked as if it was in my cart, but it's saying that it's out of stock and the price is reflective of it being in my cart. Unfortunately, it won't let me complete the transaction until I remove it. I was wishing on a star that I could purchase it on backorder, but I will just make multiple transactions. XS pheromones are addictive. I know the weather has been bad and XS closed the other day, so I am hoping that everyone is okay!
        PXS (10ml): Girlfriend, Xist, Babe, Desire Me, P86, PSEL, Sleeze
        Sample: Temptress
        LPMP: Cougar, Compromising Positions, Pearfection,
        Sexology III, Balm Bomb, Autumn, LAM, BAM, The Key, Occo, Subir, SLF, Frisky Business

Comment

Originally posted by SexySapphira View Post
          Is there a particular restock day? I had P86 in my cart and now of course it's gone. This is what I get for waiting, but I was trying to restock my supply and add a few extras.
          Only now seeing this. Did you ever get this resolved. Any matters that has to do with orders/ordering I strongly encourage you to send a ticket to support@pheromonexs.com.

We won't always see a thread like this and if you send a ticket or call our hot-line. We can better help you with placing an order

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X