yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Can I pour some of my pheromone blend directly into my own perfume?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I pour some of my pheromone blend directly into my own perfume?

I am new to the world of pheromones and just received a small bottle of the unscented xist spray. I was wondering if it was possible to add a little bit of the xist to my favorite perfume. I would find this a lot easier to do than to layer, since I am a beginner. My perfume comes in a 2 oz spray bottle. It is about 3/4 full--if I add just enough xist to fill it to the top would it be enough to work?

Have you extensively used xist before at different amount of sprays? I've definitely poured pheromones into my perfume before. You just have to keep in mind that the pheromones will be diluted so you will have to adjust how much you put on accordingly

Comment

I guess I was wondering how much it can be diluted and still work...has anyone else tried this with xist and what has their experience been? I was hoping that the unscented versions of the pheromones are quite concentrated...or are they the same as the ones that come with cover scents added?

Comment

Originally posted by CarolinaV View Post
        I guess I was wondering how much it can be diluted and still work...has anyone else tried this with xist and what has their experience been? I was hoping that the unscented versions of the pheromones are quite concentrated...or are they the same as the ones that come with cover scents added?

You can check the mcg in the phero bottle and how many fl oz are in the perfume you have left and do the math accordingly. I personally, do not do this though many others do. I slowly add pheros until I get the hits I am used to. That is why I asked if you have used xist extensively, to figure if you know what to look for. I don't recommend the latter unless you have extensively used xist

Have you looked into the perfume options they have? The unscented isn't any more concentrated than scented. And it would be easier for you as a beginner.

You can also layer your perfume on top of xist. If they have copulins or are particularly smelly, you'll want to wait for the pheromone to dry down before spraying your perfume on top.

Comment

Originally posted by CarolinaV View Post
          I suggest you purchase some perfume oil of your favorite perfume. This perfume oil is high concentrated and you just need a little to prescent your pheromones. I get all my pheros unscented and prescent them myself. I assume you are from USA so https://thefragranceshop.com would be one place for you to purchase your favorite perfume oil scent, they have a lot knock offs.

I say prescent because I use my original perfume or cologne as final cover scent/finish.
          When you prescent your pheromones allow the blend at least two weeks to age/merge, giving it a shake once or twice a day. Patience is the secret here
          Start low and work your way up till you find your personal ideal ratio of perfume oil to pheromone blend to prescent your pheromones.

Having a log will be a huge help, so always keep notes because after a couple of weeks you wont remember anymore the amount/ratio of perfume oil/pheromone that worked best for you.
          The first time it takes some experimenting and time but once you found your personal ideal ratio it is a walk in the park.

I have no experience with thefragranceshop.com because I'm from Germany and I purchase my perfume oils in UK. But I heard a lot of good feedback about thefragranceshop perfume oils on pherotruth forum.

If you need more specific information or assistance for scenting your pheromones just let me know.

Comment

• Violet
            Violet commented
            Editing a comment
            Great info! But if mixing pheromones in perfume oil, then I would need to purchase the oil version of the pheromones?I thought you can’t mix the alcohol-based version into an oil base.

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            I believe Phaethon means for you to add the fragrance oil TO your 10ml bottle of Xist, not the other way around

• Phaethon
            Phaethon commented
            Editing a comment
            Yup NuTrix, that's what I meant.

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

I suggest you purchase some perfume oil of your favorite perfume. This perfume oil is high concentrated and you just need a little to prescent your pheromones. I get all my pheros unscented and prescent them myself. I assume you are from USA so https://thefragranceshop.com would be one place for you to purchase your favorite perfume oil scent, they have a lot knock offs.

I say prescent because I use my original perfume or cologne as final cover scent/finish.
          When you prescent your pheromones allow the blend at least two weeks to age/merge, giving it a shake once or twice a day. Patience is the secret here
          Start low and work your way up till you find your personal ideal ratio of perfume oil to pheromone blend to prescent your pheromones.

Having a log will be a huge help, so always keep notes because after a couple of weeks you wont remember anymore the amount/ratio of perfume oil/pheromone that worked best for you.
          The first time it takes some experimenting and time but once you found your personal ideal ratio it is a walk in the park.

I have no experience with thefragranceshop.com because I'm from Germany and I purchase my perfume oils in UK. But I heard a lot of good feedback about thefragranceshop perfume oils on pherotruth forum.

If you need more specific information or assistance for scenting your pheromones just let me know.
          Awesome info-- had no clue this existed! Will definitely try it
          Full bottles: Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me+, Girlfriend, Love Boat, Psel, Tease, Xist
          Samples: Fairytale, Fantasy, Flirt, Innocence, Sweetness
          LPMP: Perfect Match, Blatant Invitation, Cuddle Bunny, Pherogirl

Comment

Quick math 2oz = 60 ml. 60 ml times 3/4 =45ml. Small bottle Xist (not sample?) =10/45 ml. 5.5 spays of treated perfume equals one spray of Xist. Usual dose of Xist, 1 to 2 sprays will = 10 or 11 sprays of perfume IF the perfume sprayer sprays about as much as the XIST sprayer. I have several colognes that spray very lightly compared to a pheromone sprayer.

Can you wear 10 or 12 big sprays of your cologne? Just guessing because most days I don't wear more than 5 sprays of my men's stuff and often 2 or 3.

Comment

• Violet
              Violet commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah that’s a lot. Maybe going with a 1:1 ratio would be more reasonable. Still wondering if anyone has tried that!

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              Oil Pheromones are much more concentrated and suited to adding to a fragrance. while sprays are best suited to getting fragrance added to.

I have put perfume oils into my XS blends and I have mixed XS blends with alcohol perfumes as well.
            I have added fragrance oils to both oil and alcohol based pheromones.
            I don't normally add more than 1ml of fragrance oil to 10ml bottles with alcohol bases.

With your perfume fragrance in alcohol, the fragrance may be diluted by the pheromone blend, but you can always add more of your straight fragrance if you want more fragrance, but you cannot take it away if you add to much - like how Muestereate was speaking about needing to wear (or fog yourself in, lol) potentially 11 sprays of perfume.
            If you can measure out 1ml of fragrance and add it to your xist, you can always add another spray of your perfume if you need more fragrance

If you decant into another atomizer and go for a 1:1 ratio, your Xist will be half strength. Your fragrance may be altered a bit, with sillage and longevity, but if you normally wear 4 sprays, that could still work out well for you. It seems like you are trying to eliminate the need to have to spray one over the other? The good thing is, even if your perfume gives up and becomes a skin scent in a couple of hours, your Xist will still keep charging ahead

If you're adding fragrance oil to your Xist, don't go 1:1, it will not spray correctly. Try not to go above 1/3 oil to 2/3 Xist. Again, you may need to decant into another bottle, depending on how full your Xist is still. Adding 1/3 fragrance oil to 2/3 Xist will still be heavily fragranced. At another pheromone site, 1/3 oil fragrance to 2/3 pheromone blend in alcohol is considered fully fragranced

General guidelines
            Alcohol based products (when pheromones and fragrances are both in an alcohol base) can be mixed however you like, in whatever ratio, and will blend together fine. You will only need to do some math to figure out your phero mcgs for personal potency.

Mixing alcohol and oil based products.
            Oil products will disolve into an alcohol base quite nicely. Pheathon is far more patient than I, and marinating them together for a couple of weeks is probably best, but I have only managed to wait for a day or 2, randomly shaking them to insure the oil is disolved into the alcohol blend Again, you will have to do some math for personal efficacy.

Mixing oil with oil
            Personally, I have not needed to add more than 3mls of fragrance oil to 10ml of an oil based pheromone blend to have it fully fragranced.
            Honestly though, with oils - because they can be so concentrated, it is a matter of preference. You may be happy with 1 or 2mls of fragrance and be perfectly happy. And, yup, you guessed it. Some math to figure out your efficacy

As always, anyone feel free to add or correct!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Violet
              Violet commented
              Editing a comment
              thank you so much for the great info and clear explanations; I appreciate it!

I have tried it, i only use trial vials from XS for this, one inch of phero at the bottom at one inch of perfume covering it, never fill the vial completly, it works, can't remeber though which phero i used, here is how i have made it. Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail.jpg
Views:	457
Size:	179.9 KB
ID:	136475
            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
            XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
            Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
            Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
            From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

that's a good idea; i wasn't sure those trial containers could be opened but I'll check again..,

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                Great idea for repurposing these little guys!
                The lids snap/pop off

• Muestereate
                Muestereate commented
                Editing a comment
                They just pull apart, no screw top. You can crack them open like an egg as long as they are empty. Line is real fine but you'll see it if you look close

I do all my experiments in the trial containers. Not out much product if things don't work out. They are available in store real cheap too. I picked up 20. Some I reuse but only for similar blends/experiments. Get some stickers for labels. I've sprayed myself with the wrong thing more than once.

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment

Thinking about it now, i think it's sleeze mixed with voce viva, and it works crazy well at 2/3 sprays!
              XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
              XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
              Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
              Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
              From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X