yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Storing Pheromones - Best Practices [VIDEO]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storing Pheromones - Best Practices [VIDEO]

Another video in our series. This one features AmandaXS showing us the best practices to store pheromones, perfume and colognes.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Loves this video especially the editing

My favorite part was the advice Steve gives about not taking up space for beer!
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

AmandaXS Is the cutiest.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        lafemme Totally!

• AmandaXS
        AmandaXS commented
        Editing a comment
        thank you so much! you guys always put a smile on my face! stay awesome!!

• AmandaXS
        AmandaXS commented
        Editing a comment
        i appreciate all of your sweet words! you guys are the best!

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Very important indeed

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

Very important indeed
        The best advice
        Pheromone XS

Comment

The real cool people have their own beer refrigator.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
            The real cool people have their own beer refrigator.
            I don't have space for one

Steve O

Comment

We need a video on oils vs sprays

As it's the most asked question here
              Pheromone XS

Comment

I don't have space for one
                Too bad. lol.
                Arsenal

Comment

Did anyone see Hayley's part of the video?

Watch it from 4:29

Steve O

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

mine too he is very creative when he puts the videos together!
                    AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Did anyone see Hayley's part of the video?

Watch it from 4:29
                      Yes, we did. AmandaXS & Hayley was amazing in the video.
                      Arsenal

Comment

Yes, we did. AmandaXS was amazing in the video.
                        thank you so much! there goes the smile on my face
                        AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Originally posted by AmandaXS View Post

thank you so much! there goes the smile on my face
                          Yeah, you have a future in television in front of you.
                          Arsenal

Comment

Yeah, you have a future in television in front of you.
                            thank you so much! thats what im leaning towards
                            AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Originally posted by AmandaXS View Post

thank you so much! thats what im leaning towards
                              Cool.
                              Arsenal

Comment

I agree with the comment that we need a video on sprays vs oils. Loved the content and suggestions from this video. However, I take my sprays with me on the road and notice an evaporation effect on the spray bottles. I don't use them all the time, just when I'm going to an event - always want to have them with me for the unexpected opportunity to use....So, the temperature control is really hard....Good video just the same, thanks!

Comment

Great video! Best part was keeping the mones in a frigid location (like Haley's heart)!
                                  Aresenal: Xist, Taboo, Naked Gun, Evolve, LoveBoat,
                                  Samples: Cohesion, Celebrity, Connections, SOB

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X