yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What are human pheromones? [VIDEO]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are human pheromones? [VIDEO]

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Ah, Hayley!
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Loved a certain Wizard of Love's cameo on here . One suggestion I would have is that the host memorizes the script as I assume the host is reading it off on a screen as she's glancing at it? May distract some viewers from the host. Though I may be mistaken
      �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by SeekingTruths View Post
        Loved a certain Wizard of Love's cameo on here . One suggestion I would have is that the host memorizes the script as I assume the host is reading it off on a screen as she's glancing at it? May distract some viewers from the host. Though I may be mistaken
        This one was just for fun and that costume is super big and heavy and thus ridiculously hot. Not to mention a certain XS Girl, not to be mentioned (Amanda) had the heater going full heat even though it was 82 degrees outside. I seriously almost died!

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          The most imp thing is you didn't so stop the whining and make us more vids.

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

This one was just for fun and that costume is super big and heavy and thus ridiculously hot. Not to mention a certain XS Girl, not to be mentioned (Amanda) had the heater going full heat even though it was 82 degrees outside. I seriously almost died!
        Perhaps not wear this costume so much again?
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          He'll be fine.

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          KateD Ok.

I think I just found a new thing I love about this forum. I didn't think that anyone would be showing their faces (because we're online).
        But I also took a quick peek at @SteveO's avi a few times and never thought it was him (never actually zoomed in, LOL). Wow, first I thought KateD was white, and now this. Totally lost in the sauce.

This might seem like a dumb thought/question, but you know when women are ovulating and we release a scent (that lets the men around us know we're fertile).. is that a pheromone we're releasing?

Comment

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          I believe we have always been intimate to some extent with you guys but I believe these vids and exposure is going to make our clients understand us a bit more and the diversity in this company.

Look at Hayley's face
        I am watching that on repeaaaaaat
        Love you girl

Comment

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          Girl me too. Gotta love these ladies. Her face it totally priceless. I can watch this all day

• Hayley
          Hayley commented
          Editing a comment
          I can't even lie and say it was acting. That's actually how i look at him every single day hahah

• Silvia
          Silvia commented
          Editing a comment
          I know and that's make it more awesome

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

She's so cute
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

She really does.
            Attached Files

Comment

I'm glad this company is starting to use videos, it's the first in the industry, but other small companies such as chewy, wayfair, and some others have their employees do videos as well. Nice!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X