yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Best Application Points [VIDEO]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post

Personally I feel they should always be applied to skin. Shoes can take on unflattering bacterial smells so adding fuel might really screw you up there. Its not something that can easily be washed off so the buildup could become an issue. Although the half life of mones is about 4 hours, the difference being the bacteria gathered from natural sources like feet sweat might alter that. That's not to say the pheromone blend will stick around longer but the chemicals from the blend might add fuel to the bacteria and change the odor of it from meh to Oh dear God!
    This is a very good post and ought to be in a thread of it's own!

Comment

And then there are those pheromones that smell like you are wearing old tennis shoes around your neck after a few hours

Comment

First, love the videos - I'm glad people are doing this now....Second, I read the comment from SteveO about spraying on one's back, and agree. I try to stick w/ skin because I've heard that for pheros to be most effective they need to mix with your own body sweat to create your "signature"....I don't really understand the science, just what I've heard....And so this is what I do (always try to use on skin). Sometimes, it gets into my hair, which I think helps the diffusion; however, again, I try to keep it on my skin as much as possible....for maximum effect - I view getting it on clothing as a waste of money because the effect is not optimized....IDK, just my thoughts only....

Comment

Such a cute video! I hope you will consider more/new ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi View Post
            Such a cute video! I hope you will consider more/new ones.
            Working on some new ones over the last couple of weeks. Should be up in a few days

Steve O
            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Solid stuff to put out a video like this, application is crucial when wearing mones. Great video and credit to Amanda who did a great job, look forward to the new ones.

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post

Working on some new ones over the last couple of weeks. Should be up in a few days
                Looking forward to them.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

How did I miss this thread before? Good info and even as more than a casual wearer the video is well worth watching. Hope to see more tips shared.
                  My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

👍 Thanks for the video

Comment

Oh wow, great vid! Glad to see I've been doing it right.
                      XS arsenal:
                      Desire Me, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Innocence, Limitless, PSEL, P86, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness, Xist, xs189

Samples - Celebrity, Cohesion, Love Boat, Girlfriend, InBetween, Babe, Taboo, Vibes

LPMP arsenal:
                      Balm Bomb, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, Cougar Potion, Cuddle Bunny 2009, La Femme Mystere, Like a Magnet, Love Potion: Red, OCCO SLF, OCCO White, Popularity Potion
                      Samples - Bosom Bows w/ Phero, Canaga Cocoa Cacao, Caramel Musk, Medium '19, 10:31 w/ Phero

Comment

Classic vid. Didn’t even think about the hair. Good resource ✔️

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X