yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Best Application Points [VIDEO]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Application Points [VIDEO]

Check out our new video series on "Getting the Most from pheromoneXS".

Our first video stars our lovely AmandaXS who offers pro-tips on where to spray your pheromones for best results.

Please give the video a thumbs up if you like. We'll be bringing you a whole lot more of the lovely Amanda and Hayley in the weeks to come. We plan on releasing at least one video a week in this series covering some great topics.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

woot woot!
    Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• AmandaXS
        AmandaXS commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you! im so happy you like the video!

Yes!!!! Our AmandaXS is great!
      Don't forget to subscribe to our Youtube channel for mooooooore new videos!
      kid dancing GIF

Comment

• AmandaXS
        AmandaXS commented
        Editing a comment
        thank you so are you! <3

So fun to see and hear her!
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• AmandaXS
        AmandaXS commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you so much hun! too sweet of you! <3

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        AmandaXS You are most welcome!

Oh, I'm looking forward to this video series.

Comment

• AmandaXS
        AmandaXS commented
        Editing a comment
        im so happy you enjoyed the video! stay tuned and dont forget to comment,like, and subscribe <3

Did you see this video intensecity ?
      Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

• intensecity
        intensecity commented
        Editing a comment
        Nah, I haven't,,,,Just did.... I am subscribing to this thread....;-)p

Nice I love this idea!
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• AmandaXS
        AmandaXS commented
        Editing a comment
        thank you so much! dont forget to like,comment,and subscribe! stay tuned for more <3

Loving this video series, Amanda is a great spokesperson.

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post
        Loving this video series, Amanda is a great spokesperson.
        thank you so much! you're absolutely too sweet and awesome! like,comment, and subscribe! stay tuned for more! :BananaRider:
        AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Subscribed. Will you be accepting user based video reviews? To add to the channel?
          Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
            Subscribed. Will you be accepting user based video reviews? To add to the channel?
            Absolutely

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

Absolutely
              Great!may need to send one over
              Pheromone XS

Comment

If you'd like to avoid self effects I love using the back of my shirt. For lighter application I often spray into the air and walk into the cloud.

Comment

Originally posted by Devin1Neil View Post
                  If you'd like to avoid self effects I love using the back of my shirt. For lighter application I often spray into the air and walk into the cloud.
                  It doesn't really work that way. Think about it this way; A spray should have a silage/signature area in general of about 10-12 feet, but somehow spraying it on your back (mere inches from your nose) its not going to affect you, but still effect people 12 feet away. It doesn't make sense. By that reasoning it wouldn't work on anyone unless they are inches away rather than feet.

I read and hear this a lot and I think its just being regurgitated throughout the community, however I completely disagree with it. Some people swear that by spraying it on their back, like your example, completely negates the self-affects while somehow continuing to work on those at a much further distance!?! To me its not reasonable but that's just my opinion, so whatever works for you.

Steve O

Comment

• Devin1Neil
                    Devin1Neil commented
                    Editing a comment
                    For me it's just less strong then directly below my nose, I smell it less on myself, but the aura of effect from me moving around is still there. What about spraying on shoes instead?

Originally posted by Devin1Neil View Post
                  For me it's just less strong then directly below my nose, I smell it less on myself, but the aura of effect from me moving around is still there. What about spraying on shoes instead?
                  Personally I feel they should always be applied to skin. Shoes can take on unflattering bacterial smells so adding fuel might really screw you up there. Its not something that can easily be washed off so the buildup could become an issue. Although the half life of mones is about 4 hours, the difference being the bacteria gathered from natural sources like feet sweat might alter that. That's not to say the pheromone blend will stick around longer but the chemicals from the blend might add fuel to the bacteria and change the odor of it from meh to Oh dear God!

Steve O

Comment

Nice video! Thanks for sharing.
                    Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

do more

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                        Nice video! Thanks for sharing.
                        Thank you so much stay tuned and dont forget to like and subscribe!
                        AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Originally posted by Harrisalexis90 View Post
                          do more
                          theres more to come! stay tuned and dont forget to like and subscribe!
                          AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X