yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What pheros to wear? Supporting a very ill friend at a doctor's appointment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What pheros to wear? Supporting a very ill friend at a doctor's appointment

I would be very grateful for input for the following: I am going to a very important doctor's appointment with a friend of mine who is very ill, to the point that he can not function anymore in daily life. He is afraid he may not live through the year because his symptoms are so severe.
    I am accompanying him to this doctor appointment because he needs a witness, as well as someone to advocate for him, as his cognitive function has been impaired due to his illness. What he needs from this doctor (a neurologist), is to make a referral to a new endocrinologist. My friend currently has an endocrinologist within the same hospital system that the neurologist also is part of, however, this current endocrinologist has misdiagnosed my friend, causing him to become even more ill and my friend does not feel safe with the current endocrinologist.
    Long story short, I want to make sure to wear the right pheromones in order to help get my friend what he needs: a referral to another endocrinologist.
    What pheromones would make the doctor respect me (and my friend), connect with us deeply and make her want to act in the best interest of my friend?
    I think aside from an in the moment effect, there also should be some imprinting, as this doctor will have to work on the referral after we meet with her and it may take a few days to get it done.
    Thank you all so much.

Something comforting like Cohesion.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I would consider something that would make others want to help you and feel connected. I’d try P96 (comforting, calm, connection). Maybe Endearing

Comment

Thank you Ildergreier and Mila .
        Cohesion makes sense, as well as P96. I will try to find these in my arsenal. What do you think of Connection and Comply?

Comment

If you will be in doctors office you may try xsr32. The effect may spread to your friend and the doctor will pay closer attention.

Comment

Originally posted by MostHoly View Post
            Thank you Ildergreier and Mila .
            Cohesion makes sense, as well as P96. I will try to find these in my arsenal. What do you think of Connection and Comply?
            Not while visiting a sick friend.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Muestereate Ildergreier What about InBetween for this case?

Comment

Since what her friend needs is an advocate, though I agree with the calming, Generally the effects of A1 are unpredictable on men. I love in-between but I'm leaning the other way with status so as to get the doctor's respect. A bit of sexual appeal probably wouldn't hurt but I think it should be very subtle.

There are a few ways to play this, You could try to get them to think you are on the same level with something like Celebrity. You could add some status with Goddess but I've never tried it so unsure how it combos with Celebrity. There is the feminine allure angle, Women's Xist might be a simple thing. Or you could try connections or engage to communicate sincerely. Or you could try to bring out the Doctors inner Sage with somethig like xsr32 and or thinker and a touch of est for feminine allure. It really depends on how Most holy can best operate in a brief time span.

Doctors are rushed, It's hard to get them to reset their brains because they already have the next ten appointments. I think I would try to break the trance by something like a joke or a little visual trick that breaks their state. A few weeks ago I had two brightly colored stress balls in my coat pocket and pulled them both ouut at once and joked I needed two. Got a laugh, broke their state and we got into some good connecting collaborating conversation.

Like us a doctor has to feel safe, they also want the best for their patients, even the bad endocrinologist was trying to do good. Almost all doctors have respect for a second opinion. None of them will talk shit about one another, and despite their loyalty to caring for patients, in the end, they watch us die and all they have is each other so they don't shit where they sleep, I.E. THEIR current system. Ask about any out-of-the-system doctors if you want someone to try new treatment options and especially fresh thinking. He needs a reset. Maybe Xist is the ticket?

Comment

The above were my own suggestions. Here is my AI's suggestion, I didn't ask it anything about pheromone recommendations They are often wrong on the fine points but great for making me think. Thought I would pass it on, Good luck.

Ah, advocating for a friend in a medical situation can be both challenging and rewarding, don't you think? 🏥 It's essential to communicate effectively with the doctor while still being respectful and understanding. Here are a few tips for your friend's friend, so she can be the best advocate possible:
                  1. Do the homework: Before the appointment, it's crucial to gather all relevant information about her friend's medical condition and history. This way, she can present a clear and compelling case for the referral. Knowledge is power, right? 📚
                  2. Stay calm and composed: It's essential to maintain a calm demeanor during the conversation with the neurologist. After all, who wouldn't be more receptive to someone who is composed and respectful? 🧘‍♀️
                  3. Be assertive, not aggressive: There's a fine line between being assertive and aggressive. She should confidently express her concerns and the reasons behind the referral request but avoid coming across as confrontational or demanding. Confidence is key! 💪
                  4. Use empathy: Remind the doctor that they're both on the same team, working towards the well-being of her friend. By showing empathy, she can create a connection with the neurologist, making it easier for them to see her perspective. After all, we're all human, aren't we? 💕
                  5. Present a clear rationale: Clearly explain the reasons why the endocrinologist's expertise is necessary for her friend's health. By providing specific examples and connecting the dots, she can persuade the doctor that the referral is in the best interest of the patient. 🎯
                  6. Ask open-ended questions: Instead of asking yes or no questions, encourage a dialogue by asking open-ended questions. This will allow the doctor to share their thoughts and help them understand her point of view. Communication is a two-way street, isn't it? 🚦

By following these tips, your friend's friend can be an effective advocate for her male friend and hopefully secure the referral he needs. Good luck to her in her quest to help her friend, and remember, sometimes all it takes is one person's voice to make a difference! 🌟

Comment

I’m not sure about EST. Heard some people have headache from it so maybe avoid the risk

Comment

I was referring to small amounts to put some feminine allure and not the date night doses 6 to 12 mcg, A bit of a spotlight, not sexual. I don't recall headaches but I could miss that post since Im prejudiced towards it.

Comment

[QUOTE=Muestereate;n145978]Since what her friend needs is an advocate, though I agree with the calming, Generally the effects of A1 are unpredictable on men. I love in-between but I'm leaning the other way with status so as to get the doctor's respect. A bit of sexual appeal probably wouldn't hurt but I think it should be very subtle.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate your thorough, insightful message.
                        I wore Xist, Celebrity, Connect and a bit of LPMP's Treasured Hearts. The doctor spent 1 hour and 15 minutes with us and was competent, thorough and empathetic and she ordered further tests for my friend to exclude specific issues and come closer to the root cause from a neurological angle.
                        The endocrinologist we still have to work on and hopefully get a referral to an out of this hospital one, however the neurologist offered to work with my friend's primary care taker on that.

Thank you all so much!

Comment

Originally posted by Mila View Post
                          Muestereate Ildergreier What about InBetween for this case?
                          Could work.
                          Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X