yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope this is the appropriate section to post this, if not, the modscan move it to the correct sections.

Regarding reps, i see that receiving likes gives you reps. But my rep power has only moved from 1 to 2 recently. I thought giving likes would up my rep power,but that does not seem to be the case. I also noticed that members with far lesser posts and reps, leser likes given etc, heck, a member with only 2 post recently already got a rep power of 3 lol. I would appreciate an answer on how the system works as to how rep.powers increases, thank you.
    Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

No idea, i could never really understand it myself
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Yeah, i am really confused by this little thing.

Comment

Didn't understand it myself, as other forums have a different "feature" and interactions such as just posting would increase a user's "post power" or rep.
        My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyDee203 View Post
          Didn't understand it myself, as other forums have a different "feature" and interactions such as just posting would increase a user's "post power" or rep.
          Exactly, look at me, 126 post atm and 3 per power lol, while you already got 5 rep power at 60 posts. I just couldnt figure out the pattern or system how rep powers are granted as there seems no consistency.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X