yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How To Quote A Post [VIDEO]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Quote A Post [VIDEO]

You can either select the quote function underneath the post you'd like to quote, or when quoting multiple members at once highlight the text and a quote box will appear and select. This mod is great also when you only want to quote partial text.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

XSteveO Could you please make a video on how to make a post from quoting a comment?

Now, that is a mystery to me. Totally.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

This doesn't always work when I try to quote a comment. I just have to live with it, I guess.

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

what browser?

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
          what browser?
          Opera. I don't touch the others because they don't have a build in VPN.
          Arsenal

Comment

Could be the VPN then. I've tried it with Safari, Chrome and Firefox so far and all have worked. Notice I changed your name color to purple? Lets people know you're here to help them or drop the hammer!

Steve O

Comment

Could be the VPN then. I've tried it with Safari, Chrome and Firefox so far and all have worked. Notice I changed your name color to purple? Lets people know you're here to help them or drop the hammer!
              Probably the VPN, and thank you. How did you know I loved the royal purple so much?
              Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                XSteveO Could you please make a video on how to make a post from quoting a comment?

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

I tried, but it doesn't work with my browser. Probably the VPN.
                  Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                    I was able to create a link in my Signature but it has to be done in HTML instead of BBCode

You should be able to create a link, but also you have plenty of room to add text now. Let me know because I'm pretty sure it works now
                    Yup blue button appears after highlighting/selecting and works for multiple posts here too. Chrome with UBlock origin script blocker is currenty turned off

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                      This appears to work with my script blocker turned on also.

Comment

Yup blue button appears after highlighting/selecting and works for multiple posts here too. Chrome with UBlock origin script blocker is currenty turned off
                        I doesn't show up in my browser, I just have to live with it.
                        Arsenal

Comment

• Muestereate
                          Muestereate commented
                          Editing a comment
                          it only appears after you release the mouse button after you select. Click, drag, release, THEN blue button that says quote appears to the right of your selection.

It doesn't appear any blue anything here.
                        Arsenal

Comment

sorry for your inconvenience, it's real time consuming to do manually but it could be done inside the expanded editor, You would have to add the names manually.

Last edited by Muestereate; 05-12-2019, 01:16 PM. Reason: CODE BBCODE is not working

Comment

sorry for your inconvenience, it's real time consuming to do manually but it could be done inside the expanded editor, You would have to add the names manually.

Code:
                            It doesn't appear any blue anything here.

Note that you would have to add the name of the quoter manually

The blue button, besides the convenience, appends the post number to the person's name so that we can go easily back to the original post so that we can see the context of the quote and easily ascertain the intention of the original quote in addition to the name. This could help in mod situations or just general understanding of a quote
                            Ok, thank you for the recipe and help.
                            Arsenal

Comment

Moved to the post about quotes

Steve O

Comment

Helpful vid

Thanks
                                Pheromone XS
                                Oil: evolve, xist
                                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X