yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How To Use Ignore Feature [VIDEO]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Use Ignore Feature [VIDEO]

Step 1: Ensure you are logged in to account
    Step 2: Click on your name upper right hand of forum
    Step 3: Drop down menu select "My Profile"
    Step 4: Scroll down under avatar
    Step 5: Select "Edit Settings"
    Step 6: Select "Account Settings Tab (underneath "Back To Profile"
    Step 7: Scroll to bottom
    Step 8: In "Ignore List" Text box begin typing user name
    Step 9: Save

While this prevents you from seeing this persons posts, it does not prevent them from seeing your posts, commenting or quoting. You will not see these though either.

However if somebody else quotes them, that post will still be visible to you.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

A shame that a feature like this has to even be implemented but some people just cant control themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
      A shame that a feature like this has to even be implemented but some people just cant control themselves.
      In this world we live in not everybody is going to agree. You cannot even have a political discussion anymore without red-herrings, a non-sequitur, and/or personal attacks. We can all agree to disagree and move on, but this is become more and more difficult these days

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

In this world we live in not everybody is going to agree. You cannot even have a political discussion anymore without red-herrings, a non-sequitur, and/or personal attacks. We can all agree to disagree and move on, but this is become more and more difficult these days
        Agreed!

PS: Off topic... Have you looked into the reason why I'm unable to list all my mones? I just received my package in the mail and was reminded of that, lol.

Comment

• Cheerio
          Cheerio commented
          Editing a comment
          XSteveO - "Your signature cannot be longer than 1000 characters including BB code markup." when I try to add color to my signature

• XSteveO
          XSteveO commented
          Editing a comment
          Should be fixed now

• Cheerio
          Cheerio commented
          Editing a comment
          Yay! Thank you, XSteveO

I block then unblock if people are trying to troll me. You can't block everybody though. Hurt people hurt people.

Comment

I haven't needed this yet thank goodness
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X