yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Evolve Commercial 2014 [VIDEO]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evolve Commercial 2014 [VIDEO]

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Oh, my God. He. he. he.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      Oh, my God. He. he. he.
      We had so much fun filming this.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

We had so much fun filming this.
        I can only imagine. Is it your flat?
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

secret latoya jackson GIF
          great commercial, but where does the gentleman keep his wallet?
          "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            She's wondering the same thing

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            hilarious Gif game

• lafemme
            lafemme commented
            Editing a comment
            Muestereate glad you enjoy, thank you!

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I can only imagine. Is it your flat?
          It was the Memphis Hilton

Steve O

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

It was the Memphis Hilton
            Ok....
            Arsenal

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Hilarious
                Pheromone XS
                Oil: evolve, xist
                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

great commercial, but where does the gentleman keep his wallet?
                  The premise was she was going to leave her panties in his pocket as a memory of the night. When she picked up his jeans the ID and Evolve fell out. Actually it was my ID because Shiva forgot his.

As it stands it kind of makes her look like Shatke is going to steal his money.

I miss these two so much and really need to get out to Cali to see them. Two of the smartest people you'll ever meet, but so genuine and so much love for people.

Steve O

Comment

hahah nice!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X