yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Our Philosophy of Networking: An Introduction [VIDEO]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Primross View Post
    At lease give us a little info.

Is each product going have it's own design?

Is this for the oil and spray?

For singles,putatives and betas?

wait

and

see

Comment

Originally posted by HayleyBreanna View Post

wait

and

see

patience isn't my best quality

I need to know????
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I need to know????

Comment

• NoelO
          NoelO commented
          Editing a comment
          OMG, what a beach!!! :-)

• Hayley
          Hayley commented
          Editing a comment
          Steve is making me this way. I can't help it anymore

Damn Hayley taking the teasing up to the max!
        Pheromone XS

Comment

increases value

Comment

I just ran into a simplistic but telling example of benefits exceeding costs.

I have been working on the car, skills long since forgotten. Without writing a long report, for the cost of a couple of drops of API and a few sprays of other products I managed to impress, connect and imprint at the autoparts store. I walked out for 111 dollars which should have cost me 170. The following day I needed some more hardware that was found to be on its way out. After some connecting over the state of stink bugs and the new Chinese parts tariffs, I managed another 13 dollars in discounts. I also need some silicone lube and reached for a higher priced one out of ignorance of the other products. The parts store manager saved me another 6 bucks by pointing out that that product didn't work so well. I went home and researched the lubes on the net and the one they sold me was the only one that would really work long term. I'm not counting this but the correct lube may save me another 200 dollars by the end of summer just not having to re-replace most of the parts again.

So, for about 2 dollars worth of pheromones, I saved about 80 dollars in parts. I have to double check but I swear XSport helped me plow through the tedious parts of a job that I usually pay someone else to do. That is about another 100 but that depends on whether you hate car work as much as I do. And Maybe another couple hundred if the caliper pins don't freeze up soon.

Damn good 2 dollars. best 2 dollars I spent in the last couple of days.

Comment

• NoelO
              NoelO commented
              Editing a comment
              Now that is what I call a Value-added proposition! Great way to keep the wheels on the road and the money in the pocket. I'll have to try that at the liquor store for the next BBQ bash!

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              Lol. We're State regulated here but Maybe you can connect with some farmer for some nice Pork shoulders. Come to think of it, I know a beef farmer...

• XSteveO
              XSteveO commented
              Editing a comment
              Noel doesn't live in TN

I need to know????
            What is it with the negging?
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• XSteveO
              XSteveO commented
              Editing a comment
              This isn't a neg. A neg is an off-hand comment that by its awkwardness can be seen doubly as a insult.

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              So what am I suppose to call this?

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              excitement, anticipation, impatience? That is what I feel that he is expressing

Increasing tension. PUA way to not look like you are the pursuer. It makes some sense Ildie though it has to be played tight to the chest. Men are almost automatically downgraded in status if they are seen as the one doing the pursuit. Some way has to be found to flip it so the woman is in charge while maintaining plausible deniability at the same time.

He Wants more stickerz

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
              Increasing tension. PUA way to not look like you are the pursuer. It makes some sense Ildie though it has to be played tight to the chest. Men are almost automatically downgraded in status if they are seen as the one doing the pursuit. Some way has to be found to flip it so the woman is in charge while maintaining plausible deniability at the same time.

He Wants more stickerz
              It's all about those stickers!
              Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X