yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Our Philosophy of Networking: An Introduction [VIDEO]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Philosophy of Networking: An Introduction [VIDEO]

Everyone's getting in on the fun here. Here's Noel sharing our Marketing/Networking philosophy.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

I enjoy hear more about your philosophy.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NoelO
      NoelO commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, more to come as time allows.

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      NoelO Cool.

Don't ever change this! Many companies these days go overboard on data and such and it cost more to work out than it makes

Keep it simple guys! Great products sell themselves
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• eternitys_child
      eternitys_child commented
      Editing a comment
      what gets measured gets improved. no such thing as too much investment in data! But I totally agree, they got products that SELLS ITSELF

• NoelO
      NoelO commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the feedback. We agree that it's best to keep it real. Stats are only there for general feedback on results. We are all people, and that is the key ingredient, always.

There certainly is. When you are spending a fortune on paying people to make spreadsheets to measure things that will never change it's a waste. Invest in progress and the product and the rest will take care of itself.
    ?????
    Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
      There certainly is. When you are spending a fortune on paying people to make spreadsheets to measure things that will never change it's a waste. Invest in progress and the product and the rest will take care of itself.
      ?????
      Could not be more agree with this
      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
      PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
      APEX: Manimal 2
      * sample bottle

Comment

• NoelO
        NoelO commented
        Editing a comment
        Glad you agree! Stats are tools to be pulled out of the toolbox and used when needed. A hammer alone does not build the house, but it certainly has a place in the overall picture.

Don't most people keep their pheromone use secret between their personal face to face network? This leaves us our electronic networks and of them, at least for me, this leaves out the major Social network platforms that make us use real names and real friends.

What electronic platforms are out there that allow people to build new networks anonymously? Anything within easy reach of us without resorting to creating our own blog and essentially our own business to network these products?

And why does Noel have that cool Xist bottle and I have paper labels? The girls get pink envelopes, Noel gets a black frosted glass with gold embossing and all I get is flagship chopped liver with a paper label.

Actually, I'd like to see an affiliate type of program where I could sell small displays to men's clothing stores and other retail points of interest. I know, not very global.

Comment

• NoelO
        NoelO commented
        Editing a comment
        Most people are private about their phero usage, yes. Networking is not just through traditional "electronic" means, however. I will be posting videos about this in the near future.

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      Don't most people keep their pheromone use secret between their personal face to face network? This leaves us our electronic networks and of them, at least for me, this leaves out the major Social network platforms that make us use real names and real friends.

What electronic platforms are out there that allow people to build new networks anonymously? Anything within easy reach of us without resorting to creating our own blog and essentially our own business to network these products?

And why does Noel have that cool Xist bottle and I have paper labels? The girls get pink envelopes, Noel gets a black frosted glass with gold embossing and all I get is flagship chopped liver with a paper label.

Actually, I'd like to see an affiliate type of program where I could sell small displays to men's clothing stores and other retail points of interest. I know, not very global.
      Its because the men have complained pretty much every step of the way, while the women have been appreciative for these things.

Black bottles: "Oh I can't see what's inside" "It's to conspicuous, people will know" "Why does the price have to increase?" We still have hundreds of these bottles, but all we got was the whiny cry from men.

Colored envelopes "OMG, these are not stealth, people will know!"

We were fielding complaint after complaint from men about the same things we did for the ladies who showed appreciation. It was an easy decision.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

• NoelO
        NoelO commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah!!! What he said :-)

Thanks for your reply XSteveO . The concerns about conspicuity seem to support my assertion that there are undealt with issues in marketing by networking. Please don't take that as a whiney man complaint but it is an observation by someone that wishes you success.

Don't take my colored envelope thing to heart either. I have personal issues against the partiality women are shown in the justice system and it bleeds over into marketing though I understand that women control larger portions of disposable income than men for sundry reasons. Marketing to women makes sense. I've stated elsewhere that I'm glad there is a good pheromone company that caters to them.

I can live just fine with paper labels even though the perceived value of the product could go up with multicolor and some symbolic graphics. The black Xist bottle and that shield are MANLY and scream quality to me. Still, I can imagine the inconvenience of not being able to see how much of a product I have left, hence other(s?) complaints.

I see they make transparent black bottles. In my imagination, a clear plastic label with gold printing could increase customer esteemed value while having the utility of seeing the amount left. You wouldn't be throwing out the art investment. Do any other companies have a black bottle?

If my input hurts your feelings I'm sorry, it's not my intent. Genuflecting is not how I roll but I'll give it a try. You are a great guy, run a great company and have great products.

Peace
      Last edited by Muestereate; 05-06-2019, 10:32 AM.

Comment

• XSteveO
        XSteveO commented
        Editing a comment
        I wasn't saying you're whiny - only historically what happened. New labels are at printers. Releasing with upgraded sites June 1st

I love the black bottle. I'm gonna request it on my next order. I honestly wouldn't mind paying a few bucks extra for a deigned bottle.
      Pheromone XS

Comment

I caught an interesting phrase is Noels Vid upon rewatching, He is hoping that the Benefits Exceed perceived value.

I wonder what it is really worth to people to be perceived differently. I would think it would be extremely high since people spend so much effort trying to alter peoples perception of them.

Comment

Thanks for your reply XSteveO . The concerns about conspicuity seem to support my assertion that there are undealt with issues in marketing by networking. Please don't take that as a whiney man complaint but it is an observation by someone that wishes you success.

Don't take my colored envelope thing to heart either. I have personal issues against the partiality women are shown in the justice system and it bleeds over into marketing though I understand that women control larger portions of disposable income than men for sundry reasons. Marketing to women makes sense. I've stated elsewhere that I'm glad there is a good pheromone company that caters to them.

I can live just fine with paper labels even though the perceived value of the product could go up with multicolor and some symbolic graphics. The black Xist bottle and that shield are MANLY and scream quality to me. Still, I can imagine the inconvenience of not being able to see how much of a product I have left, hence other(s?) complaints.

I see they make transparent black bottles. In my imagination, a clear plastic label with gold printing could increase customer esteemed value while having the utility of seeing the amount left. You wouldn't be throwing out the art investment. Do any other companies have a black bottle?

If my input hurts your feelings I'm sorry, it's not my intent. Genuflecting is not how I roll but I'll give it a try. You are a great guy, run a great company and have great products.

Peace
          You just sound extra because we got pink envelopes and you guys got ordinary mail boxes.

awkward dance moves GIF
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Well you get pink envelopes but we get condoms, do you get condoms?

Comment

Well you get pink envelopes but we get condoms, do you get condoms?

Nope, I already have a package of the kind I like to use.
              Arsenal

Comment

Didn't hurt my feeling at all. I was just replying historically what happened and why we stopped doing it. Kate and I were overwhelmed with the amount of guys complaining about what we perceived as a good thing. It became troublesome and wasn't worth it anymore.

I didn't take it as if you were being anything but honest as I was. My intent was not to belittle valid points. In fact we've spent the last 6 months completely redesigning the labels which are now at the printers. They'll be released first week of June with the release of the upgraded site.

Steve O

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                  Didn't hurt my feeling at all. I was just replying historically what happened and why we stopped doing it. Kate and I were overwhelmed with the amount of guys complaining about what we perceived as a good thing. It became troublesome and wasn't worth it anymore.

I didn't take it as if you were being anything but honest as I was. My intent was not to belittle valid points. In fact we've spent the last 6 months completely redesigning the labels which are now at the printers. They'll be released first week of June with the release of the upgraded site.
                  That's awesome I can't wait to see what the new labels look like
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

That's awesome I can't wait to see what the new labels look like
                    they look really good! you guys are gonna love them!
                    AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Originally posted by AmandaXS View Post

they look really good! you guys are gonna love them!
                      Are we going to get a preview??
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Are we going to get a preview??
                        guess you'll have to wait and see
                        AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Originally posted by AmandaXS View Post

guess you'll have to wait and see
                          Such a tease
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

At lease give us a little info.

Is each product going have it's own design?

Is this for the oil and spray?

For singles,putatives and betas?

Pheromone XS

Comment

• NoelO
                              NoelO commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Hint: We strove for recognizability, subtle uniqueness, consistency in design & character, periphery recognition, results-based recognition at-a-glance. We believe you will like them - we do!

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X