yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS Wellness Program [VIDEO]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS Wellness Program [VIDEO]

Just for fun, here's Guest giving a tour of our fitness room. We have a yoga setup, strength training and I'm working on getting a trainer in a few times a week. We also do continuing education classes and I'm keen on vitamins and nutrition. I need to get myself back into a healthy lifestyle if only I could get my back to cooperate.

I bought myself one of those compression air back braces and just got it yesterday. I'm hoping and praying it works because not being able to stand for more than 10 minutes is just F***ing ridiculous! I've done nerve blocks, physical therapy, chiropractors, just about everything I could (Surgery is not an option and I wouldn't do it anyway) and its only gotten worse over the years. Its that catch-22 where I can't work out because of the pain, but I can't get better unless I work out. Yoga has been good but takes a lot of time for very little improvement. I'm really hoping this back brace does me right.

Anyway enjoy the video. Next up Hayley gives a tour of the break room.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

There was a lack of Kettlebells there, should be some of them in a workout room too.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      There was a lack of Kettlebells there, should be some of them in a workout room too.
      Totally agree. We do have a medicine ball and a core strengthener balance board she missed, along with some free weights and one of those rubber band resistance things, but no kettlebells yet.

I did just buy us a Back Stretch Bench Pro from woot today so there's that too.

Now its just a matter of making the time everyday to do it.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

Totally agree. We do have a medicine ball and a core strengthener balance board she missed, along with some free weights and one of those rubber band resistance things, but no kettlebells yet.

I did just buy us a Back Stretch Bench Pro from woot today so there's that too.

Now its just a matter of making the time everyday to do it.
        Do it to a team thing, create a prize to the one that works out and get results fastest.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Do it to a team thing, create a prize to the one that works out and get results fastest.
          That's not really fair though. Have you seen Amanda and Hayley? They both weigh like 100 pounds and are just babies. I'm a fat old man who likes pasta, fried foods and beer.

Steve O

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

That's not really fair though. Have you seen Amanda and Hayley? They both weigh like 100 pounds and are just babies. I'm a fat old man who likes pasta, fried foods and beer.
            You got no love for the gym?
            Arsenal

Comment

I'm jealous!!!I wish my job had this!
              Pheromone XS
              Oil: evolve, xist
              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                I'm jealous!!!I wish my job had this!
                We don't have a workout room where I work, but we have 30% discount at a high end gym which accidentally is about 300 meter from where I live.
                Arsenal

Comment

Working out in denim shows some hardcore commitment to fitness

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post
                    Working out in denim shows some hardcore commitment to fitness
                    Lol!!
                    Pheromone XS
                    Oil: evolve, xist
                    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X