yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xist/w in oil soon, please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xist/w in oil soon, please?

Hei XSteveO

Are there any plans to create Xist/w in oil in the immediate future (2019)?
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

First I'm making it a regular product for you ladies so you'll have it in 30ml size too. Then comes the oil.

Its honestly just about having time to get everything done. We've been looking for a web designer for a while now since Idle had to leave for personal reasons. Its not easy getting someone when you've had an idle

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
      First I'm making it a regular product for you ladies so you'll have it in 30ml size too. Then comes the oil.

Its honestly just about having time to get everything done. We've been looking for a web designer for a while now since Idle had to leave for personal reasons. Its not easy getting someone when you've had an idle
      Wow, 30ml Xist too! Now we are talking about goodies! Thank you.

NuTrix did you read this?
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
        Wow, 30ml Xist too! Now we are talking about goodies! Thank you.

NuTrix did you read this?
        *SWOONS!!!*
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

*SWOONS!!!*
          Yeah, 2019 is going to be lit.
          Arsenal

Comment

XiSt For Women
            XiSt For Women 30ml
            XiSt For Women oil

Okay they are all available now

Steve O
            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment

NuTrix come here again!
            Arsenal

Comment

Thank you!!!

Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X