yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How to use the ignore feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to use the ignore feature

Howdy folks

Recently, I've had a few inquires about what to do if there's a member that someone doesn't get along with. The obvious option is to just not respond to someone if you don't get along. But if you don't want to see their posts or have any direct communication with them, there is another option. The forum does support an ignore list feature. In order to access it, you will need to do the following:

1. Go to the top of the page, click on your username. This will create a drop down. Click on "User Settings"

2. This will bring you to your profile settings. There are four tabs: Profile, Account, Privacy and Notifications.

3. Click on "Account". Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see the ignore list set up.

4. Type the name of the user you want to block. If you don't remember their full spelling, start typing a few letters and the forum will auto suggest usernames that match what you've written. Select the name that you want to block.

5. The user name will show up on your list and from that point on, you will no longer be able see their posts or have any communication with them. You will still be able to see quoted posts from the user but otherwise, you won't see anything from them.

While we certainly want everyone to get along well, we understand that some times, that's not possible, so I hope that this little tutorial has been useful.

thanks for your time!

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
    Howdy folks

Recently, I've had a few inquires about what to do if there's a member that someone doesn't get along with. The obvious option is to just not respond to someone if you don't get along. But if you don't want to see their posts or have any direct communication with them, there is another option. The forum does support an ignore list feature. In order to access it, you will need to do the following:

1. Go to the top of the page, click on your username. This will create a drop down. Click on "User Settings"

2. This will bring you to your profile settings. There are four tabs: Profile, Account, Privacy and Notifications.

3. Click on "Account". Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see the ignore list set up.

4. Type the name of the user you want to block. If you don't remember their full spelling, start typing a few letters and the forum will auto suggest usernames that match what you've written. Select the name that you want to block.

5. The user name will show up on your list and from that point on, you will no longer be able see their posts or have any communication with them. You will still be able to see quoted posts from the user but otherwise, you won't see anything from them.

While we certainly want everyone to get along well, we understand that some times, that's not possible, so I hope that this little tutorial has been useful.

thanks for your time!
    thanks for the tip!
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Thanks very much for bringing this to attention. I know just speaking for myself, the ideal would be to have a fully functioning 'block' where the blocked user can no longer read your posts, but I guess this will do in the meantime. As a woman on the internet you learn to be safety-conscious pretty fast.

If anyone cares to read further:
      It would be great to see more internet communities actively putting a priority on people's safety and making sure that it is a place where all members can have fun and be vulnerable. After all, that's what fosters genuine connections, right?
      Too often, the people with the most influence will just decide to cut their losses and let a few bad apples spoil the whole bunch. But I believe in the saying, "you are what you consistently do", and it's good to remember that people are always watching to see what it is that you, as a community, consistently do.

These onlookers may not get visibly involved, but I can guarantee you that they are there, quietly asking themselves, "Will I be safe here?"
      If they can't be sure in their answer, they will leave, and that's a loss of potential that can't be easily measured.
      "My motto as I live and learn: dig, and be dug in return!"
      (Adapted from a poem by Langston Hughes)

Comment

I won't be using this feature, but I appreciate it is there.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Did it get fixed, because it's never worked before?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
            Did it get fixed, because it's never worked before?
            It works. VB5 has a different layout than what I'm used to (the other forums I visit either use a different software or older version of VB), so the ignore feature was located in a different spot. I've tested it and it works.

Comment

Cool, will keep it in mind, though i dont think i will ever use it. I have a thick skin and can handle any e-insult, or whatever its called.

Comment

Nice to have, didn't know about it. I'm more the ignore type, but good to know it's here if it would ever come to that
                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

This sticky came in hand today. Thank you ????????
                  PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                  (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                  (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                  LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                  FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X