yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Out of stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of stock

Any telling on how much longer evolve and domination will be out of stock

Patience is a virtue, I myself am waiting for the Evolve as well. Still doing more research on the domination.

Comment

Domination is one of my favorite pheros.

Comment

Helllll yeeaaah, baby. Guess what just got back in stock today? Guess what im about to order right now? Life is good again, lol????????????

Comment

Evolve oil and spray back in stock! Ordered Evolve oil since it's summer! Can't wait to give it a go.

Comment

MRSNAKE, you're gonna love it

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post
              MRSNAKE, you're gonna love it
              How should i apply it? What i will do is after a shower, put one drop split between the wrist and rubbed on the neck. Is this good?

Comment

I usually do 2 or 3 drops. My wrists and neck are my typically goto areas for pheros, but I try to go a little higher instead of directly on the wrists if i know im going to be washing my hands a lot. I might just be paranoid but I wouldnt want to waste my pheros in the sink lol. If i know for sure I'm going to have sex, i loke to use a drop on my pelvis

Comment

• MRSNAKE
                  MRSNAKE commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Isn't 3 drops OD territory ? I heard 1 drop was plenty.

• kingtut savage
                  kingtut savage commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I haven't noticed any od from 3drops but 1 could be enough for you. One does good for me but ut i just feel like 2 or three is best

• MRSNAKE
                  MRSNAKE commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'll keep that in mind, maybe I'll try 2 once i get used to the effects of 1 drop.

Less is more with evolve. Fight the temptation and just pur one drop
                Pheromone XS
                Oil: evolve, xist
                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X