yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Samplers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samplers?

A friend of mine asked whether XS sell samplers. Sadly they do not however I do wonder whether that could be a possibility in the future.

at the same time. Testing packs <3

XS are quite generous with the little trial bottles they send with our orders.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

They really are. Potato was wondering as she would like to try quite a few but doesn't want to buy a full bottle.

Comment

Originally posted by SecretV View Post
        They really are. Potato was wondering as she would like to try quite a few but doesn't want to buy a full bottle.
        Miss Potato Chips needs to take her chances just as the rest of us.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Tell me about it.

Comment

Tell me about it.
            She can do no wrong with Tease.
            Arsenal

Comment

Depends how badly she fogs herself with it.

Comment

Depends how badly she fogs herself with it.
                Let her do her pheromones mistakes.
                Arsenal

Comment

Hell yeah. It's worth the amusement value .

Comment

Hell yeah. It's worth the amusement value .
                    He, he, he.
                    Arsenal

Comment

Would be cool but they are generous. Most company's only include 1 per order with X's I usually get 3
                      Pheromone XS
                      Oil: evolve, xist
                      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Compared to other mones, XS is really generous when it comes to free samples with each purchase as well as the sample size. Plus they allow you to pick what you'd like to sample for future purchases. Well worth the buy!

Comment

I can honestly say there are a few products I probably never would have purchased but because of the samples I've found new favorites.

Comment

Only one I brought from a sample was love boast after seeing how it brings down bitch shields. But ened up not liking it too much cause I made me feel beta
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

Iron Clad Guarantee y'all. JS
                              , Bobbi

Comment

A friend of mine asked whether XS sell samplers. Sadly they do not however I do wonder whether that could be a possibility in the future.

at the same time. Testing packs <3

Haahahahaha, you guys crack me up. If we sold samples they wouldn't be samples anymore now would they. Cuz the samples are free trials and who pays for free stuff.

Scottie hit the nail on the head when he said he wouldn't have bought some products without the samples.

These samples give you a taste of some of our products and encourages you to get hooked even more.

When clients ask this question I more believe they are referrring to the size of the bottles. They want to know if we sell that size. To be honest the bottles 5ml and under tend to be likely to be affected when traveling and under pressure so they are better served as sample bottles than bottles we sell your juice in. You want every last drop every time.

Ugh , we seriously need to upgrade our emojjis

Comment

• SecretV
                                  SecretV commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Agreed. On the samples AND the emojis

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Haahahahaha, you guys crack me up. If we sold samples they wouldn't be samples anymore now would they. Cuz the samples are free trials and who pays for free stuff.

Scottie hit the nail on the head when he said he wouldn't have bought some products without the samples.

These samples give you a taste of some of our products and encourages you to get hooked even more.

When clients ask this question I more believe they are referrring to the size of the bottles. They want to know if we sell that size. To be honest the bottles 5ml and under tend to be likely to be affected when traveling and under pressure so they are better served as sample bottles than bottles we sell your juice in. You want every last drop every time.

Ugh , we seriously need to upgrade our emojjis
                                True I got a sample of ascend and loved it now I'm gonna have to buy it ????????????
                                Pheromone XS

Comment

• KateD
                                  KateD commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  You do

How many samples do you recieve in the package and what size are they?
                                sorry still new to all this
                                XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                                XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                                Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                                Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                                From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                                  How many samples do you recieve in the package and what size are they?
                                  sorry still new to all this
                                  Usually 2 depending on order size in my expirence. They are little 2ml bottles, enough for 10-15 sprays Ish. Mind you usually only need one so it's a pretty good deal.

Pxs and other companies shy away from sending out large sampler packs, it doesn't make sense financially because they have to custom make a lot of them to order, and to fill a ton of little bottles with a bunch of different blends is hard. Trust me, I've wanted samplers of their full line with the putative chems for a long time. Not gonna happen me thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Devin1Neil View Post

Usually 2 depending on order size in my expirence. They are little 2ml bottles, enough for 10-15 sprays Ish. Mind you usually only need one so it's a pretty good deal.

Pxs and other companies shy away from sending out large sampler packs, it doesn't make sense financially because they have to custom make a lot of them to order, and to fill a ton of little bottles with a bunch of different blends is hard. Trust me, I've wanted samplers of their full line with the putative chems for a long time. Not gonna happen me thinks.
                                    ok thankyou for the info, i asked for a few in my order and wasn't sure how many they put in, i think i asked for 3 to try so will see what arrives!
                                    which ones do you have in your arsenal?
                                    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                                    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                                    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                                    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                                    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X