yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Samplers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

ok thankyou for the info, i asked for a few in my order and wasn't sure how many they put in, i think i asked for 3 to try so will see what arrives!
    which ones do you have in your arsenal?
    From pxs only?
    Androstadienone a1
    Cohesion
    Ascend
    Evolve
    Xsit
    Naked gun xs
    Oddessy
    P86,P96, xsp193
    Other then that I also have meo-est and oxytocin from other suppliers.

Comment

• Coconut
      Coconut commented
      Editing a comment
      wow you have oxytocin, i've been looking for that for ages, great stress remover!

If you're looking for oxytocin its aval on Amazon, just stay away from most phero products there as they're fake or weaker

EDIT: there are a few safety issues with using oxytocin. It is a prescription medication used to induce pre-term labor so stay away from pregnant women. Stay safe!

Comment

lol how i am supposed to stay away from pregnant women, the world is full of them!
      i think i need a subsitute from here with the desired affects!
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
        lol how i am supposed to stay away from pregnant women, the world is full of them!
        i think i need a subsitute from here with the desired affects!
        I actually had a pretty good idea for something that would be like oxytocin on steroids, but it's prohibitively expensive at 700$ for 25mg...

Comment

lol sent you a reply
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
            Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
            A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X