yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Putting someone on ignore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putting someone on ignore

Hei

There is a font/thread I want to not see in my feed/new topics again, so is it a way to put someone on ignore on this board?
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

please delete post
    Last edited by lafemme; 05-14-2018, 11:30 AM. Reason: n/a
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Sorry I'll stop

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
        Sorry I'll stop
        Honey, it is not you. Not lafemme either. I just ask out of curiosity.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

This thread might be helpful

Comment

I know Ildergreier . Unless they fixed it the block feature doesn't work. I tried to block that lafemme chick and it didn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
              I know Ildergreier . Unless they fixed it the block feature doesn't work. I tried to block that lafemme chick and it didn't work.
              sicko.
              Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

sicko.

Comment

I shoulda put lafemme so she would see it.

Comment

no comment
                    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Awwww kitten

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X