yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Have you smelled someone else's pheros?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you smelled someone else's pheros?

Yesterday I applied pheromones, waited for them to dry, then diligently applied my spring/summer fragrance to cover. This worked well, however, after two hours or so my fragrance became undetectable, and I was left with the smell of just the pheromones on my skin, which led to wonder the following:
    • Without prior knowledge to said persons pheromone usage, have you ever smelled man made pheromones on an individual?
    • How did you react to it?
    • Did you ask the person if he or she were wearing pheromones?

As for me, I've yet to experience this. If I did, I would undoubtably act impervious to pheromones (if I had the free will to do so) I'd ask in a joking way, "oh my! john doe, I don't know what you do to me, are youuu wearing pheromones, he he he?"
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

I was in a club one time and smelled to scent of Alter Ego. It's very unique. There is no cologne like it. I never could figure out who was wearing it tho.

Comment

No, but I am going to start thinking that any man or girl (for friendship) I gravitate towards is wearing a phero.

Comment

• Falvinski
        Falvinski commented
        Editing a comment
        Dont start, just enjoy. ???? There are not many people. Most of them dont believe in these either.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
        No, but I am going to start thinking that any man or girl (for friendship) I gravitate towards is wearing a phero.
        Why? Do you naturally find people to be uninteresting?
        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Interesting, did you tell your hubby? If I smelled pheros on another person, I'd probably keep my distance from him/her which is quite ironic.

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

Why? Do you naturally find people to be uninteresting?
            Kind of. I'm not impressed by people and I hate big groups of people as well.
            I'm a Sagittarius if that means anything. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Kind of. I'm not impressed by people and I hate big groups of people as well.
              I'm a Sagittarius if that means anything. Lol
              I'm a virgo, and I totally understand. lmao!

Comment

I told him after the party. That has always been my first instinct too. There was someone who used pheromones on me for evil reasons. The woman at the party was harmless. I think she just wanted to be more attractive, but there are people who use them with evil intent.

Comment

Originally posted by Delight View Post
                  I told him after the party. That has always been my first instinct too. There was someone who used pheromones on me for evil reasons. The woman at the party was harmless. I think she just wanted to be more attractive, but there are people who use them with evil intent.
                  Ok, now this is aweful--good on you for recognizing this person's ill intent.

Comment

Comment

Sorry, I hope you expecting replies from men too.
                      These pheromones are lab generated body odors. Similar to natural signatures.
                      An extra healthy person can yield these odors naturally.

Another point is, if someone has smelled the pheros of someone already, then they have started to work in their mind. So it is less likely that the hit person will think about the science and intension of the wearer much.

it is possible that if a female is wearing mones intended only for men (or vice versa), then the same sex shall start noticing the discomfort of her dominance, and analytical things will get activated in her mind, like happened to Delight. Its similar to when for e.g. a hot girl wearing a lot of rich stuff enters the class. The girls has everything that every girl desires and expects to own, but, some females start commenting and analysing "Look at her, its all her fathers money. She seems too fancy. She must be spending hours in front of mirror.". The females who know about the pheromones products, will comment about her pheromone application.(same story regarding men)
                      So you see, first there is a hit and trigger is there anyway, then the analytical side of the brain takes over, which depends upon what product it is.

I have not experienced any applied mones on someone, but I can definately tell that when someone is wearing too much cover scent, he is hiding something under it. There is too much hype about the stink mongoring around in various forums and media, so most of the users out of paranoia tend to use heavy perfumes as cover scents.
                      Last edited by Falvinski; 05-06-2018, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Delight; 05-06-2018, 08:50 AM.

Comment

• Falvinski
                          Falvinski commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Alright

The only lab created pheros I believe I encountered were those I exposed myself to for experimentation perposes and an ex who wore them at my request. I would presume anyone I've ever had instant chemistry with had pheromones, natural or otherwise, that jived with my personal desires. I love that feeling of raw attraction. And it hasn't just been the opposite sex, so, yeah, I'm sure I'm as susceptible to pheromones as anyone else, lol, it's just that now I realize what's happening ^_~
                        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I have not smelled any pheromones, but I have observed a very ugly man surrounded by beautiful woman he wasn't quite sure how to handle once. I am sure he used something, becauese women looking like that does not give any man looking like him any interest. No matter how rich he might be.
                          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

That reminds me of something!
                            My brother some times complains that his boss "exaggerated on the perfume again".
                            He says that he thinks that the boss uses the perfume not only on him but also sprays it in the air in his office. Specially when he has clients coming over.
                            Brother says that sometimes it's almost unbearable and that the whole office smells like a whore haus!

So I'm quite sure that the guy is bathing in pheros before important meetings.
                            ???

Comment

Originally posted by Giselle View Post
                              That reminds me of something!
                              My brother some times complains that his boss "exaggerated on the perfume again".
                              He says that he thinks that the boss uses the perfume not only on him but also sprays it in the air in his office. Specially when he has clients coming over.
                              Brother says that sometimes it's almost unbearable and that the whole office smells like a whore haus!

So I'm quite sure that the guy is bathing in pheros before important meetings.
                              ???
                              He should be navigated to here and buy mones without perfume.
                              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X