yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromone Returns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheromone Returns

I had a curious question... If someone buys, say, XiSt and doesn't like it after a few days, PXS will take the bottle back and refund it. (Let us say the buyer only used a few sprays.) Many other companies have this same policy, whether they are pheromones or other cosmetics. As for the question:

What does PXS (or other pheromone companies such as PT, LAL, APEX, etc) do with mones they receive as returned?

Most companies have to defect out cosmetics whether it is cologne, lipstick, shampoo, lotion...the list goes on. This happens because who knows what a buyer has done to the overall product. So this brings me to question if PXS (or other phetomone companies) take the same approach or do they simply rebottle the contents? It sounds bad, but I thought I would ask.

Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post
    I had a curious question... If someone buys, say, XiSt and doesn't like it after a few days, PXS will take the bottle back and refund it. (Let us say the buyer only used a few sprays.) Many other companies have this same policy, whether they are pheromones or other cosmetics. As for the question:

What does PXS (or other pheromone companies such as PT, LAL, APEX, etc) do with mones they receive as returned?

Most companies have to defect out cosmetics whether it is cologne, lipstick, shampoo, lotion...the list goes on. This happens because who knows what a buyer has done to the overall product. So this brings me to question if PXS (or other phetomone companies) take the same approach or do they simply rebottle the contents? It sounds bad, but I thought I would ask.

I can only speak for PXS because this is the company that I work for, but when we get returns they are disposed of and never resold. Completely understand your question, very valid!

Comment

Based on the discussion the last time this topic came up the product is NOT reused. Because as you said no one knows what the buyer has done to the product. Someone could easily decant the pheromones and return the bottle with just water or PA. The cost to analyze the contents far outweighs the loss of writing it off as defective.

Comment

Makes sense but what a waste..
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X