yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Wish List?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish List?

Several members have expressed an interest in having an added feature at the XS store. Is it possible to add an out of stock item to a wish list? That way when the item is back in stock again they could get an email notification? So what do you think XSteveO idle is this a possibility?

Well o guess this was a bust. Not enough support to get anyone's attention i suppose. Hey I tried but I'm only one man.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie What do you want back?
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
        Scottie2Hottie What do you want back?
        What do you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

What do you mean?
          I am not sure.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I second the motion, or at least the idea. I know it's possible to add an out of stock item to your wish list but like you said it'd be cool if you get notified once it's back in stock. It shouldn't be too hard to implement, and I'm sure it'd result in a few extra sales from people who might otherwise just forget to check back.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I am not sure.
              Lol You're a big help.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobias View Post
                I second the motion, or at least the idea. I know it's possible to add an out of stock item to your wish list but like you said it'd be cool if you get notified once it's back in stock. It shouldn't be too hard to implement, and I'm sure it'd result in a few extra sales from people who might otherwise just forget to check back.
                IKR I often check back numerous times then kinda just give up. Once something was out of stock, I eventually quit checking then found out it was back in stock only to find it had sold out again.

Comment

If they did have an out of stock wish list, maybe they can set up a preauthorization payment system, where it is automatically shipped and paid for when product becomes available.

Maybe they could offer a 10% or more discount on out of stock products if we pre order the product.. Maybe not in custom blends unless we order large sizes or quantity...

CM

Comment

Originally posted by ChocolateMarshmallow View Post
                    If they did have an out of stock wish list, maybe they can set up a preauthorization payment system, where it is automatically shipped and paid for when product becomes available.

Maybe they could offer a 10% or more discount on out of stock products if we pre order the product.. Maybe not in custom blends unless we order large sizes or quantity...

CM
                    Not a bad idea

Comment

lol 10 percent on top of Sensai's discount is almost free

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
                        lol 10 percent on top of Sensai's discount is almost free
                        I'm not greedy. I'm happy with what I already have.

Comment

TABOO is next on my wish list!

Comment

^^ ??????

Anyway, I never saw this thread...but since it's been bumped this sounds like a good idea. I know some websites have a "Notify me when this is back in stock" button. Would be great to get notified

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
                              ^^ ??????

Anyway, I never saw this thread...but since it's been bumped this sounds like a good idea. I know some websites have a "Notify me when this is back in stock" button. Would be great to get notified
                              I just keep checking the store, but ya something like that would sure be useful. Don't be shocked thou if people beat you to the buy button!

Comment

New wish list. Cohesion. I tried the Crush which is almost like Cohesion with the Evolve and it was amazing!

Comment

Yes! A wish list option would be great!
                                  My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
                                    Yes! A wish list option would be great!
                                    There is a wish list on the site. It's on the account menu
                                    Pheromone XS
                                    Oil: evolve, xist
                                    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X