yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Phero android aps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phero android aps?

Are there any pheromone calculating aps for Android? Something to keep up with how much of whatever you used or to keep track of your mixes?

Not that I know of but if I were smart enough I'd develop one.

Comment

Me too lol but I wouldn't even know where to begin

Comment

IKR I'm so not tech savvy. lol

Comment

This would be cool. I actually noted mine at first but some day forgot all about it so I stopped noting them, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Marko76 View Post
            Are there any pheromone calculating aps for Android? Something to keep up with how much of whatever you used or to keep track of your mixes?
            I was looking haha but I couldn't find anything, it will be nice.
            My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
            Xsr89
            Barely legal spray (unscented)
            Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
            Instant honesty

Comment

maybe XS should do it...

idle

Comment

Originally posted by Marko76 View Post

ahahahahahaa, not that am aware of but this a genius idea.

Comment

I think something like that would be good, especially if you are mixing your own stuff from putatives and raw pheros. Also if it allowed you to mix by weight or drops would be great too. I know mixing liquids by weight is a lot more accurate than mixing by drops. I use e-liquid calculators often and was hoping this industry might have something along those lines. So if anyone knows how to create an app message me and maybe we can work together to create one????

Comment

You would have to get a listings of all the names, phermo, weight, etc.
                    If someone had a spreadsheet with this information the job could be done sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by Volta View Post
                      You would have to get a listings of all the names, phermo, weight, etc.
                      If someone had a spreadsheet with this information the job could be done sooner.
                      Toss me some ideas what you want, and I could make up a spreadsheet. I have partially considered making up an averaged spreadsheet for pheromones after doing heavy research.

Comment

Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post

Toss me some ideas what you want, and I could make up a spreadsheet. I have partially considered making up an averaged spreadsheet for pheromones after doing heavy research.
                        I would say all the people knowledge with these oils/sprays should contribute somewhere like a google spreadsheet then the idea of creating the application would come into play.

Comment

Sorry guys I've not been on this week, been really busy. I was thinking maybe a data base with known pheros and phero like chemicals. Allowing you to mix your blends with alcohol or oil. Using drops or weight. The msds should contain the weight. Water is the base of liquid weight and weighs 1 gram per ml ( I'm thinking pheros in alcohol will probably be around this weight). Depending on what your using to add your drops its usually 20-30 drops per ml. A 1ml pipette of water is typically 20 drops per gram.

Then we could add in a calculator that would allow the user to punch in there desired values. If for instant a person wanted to make a mix that called for 7% A1 and 5% Enone, in a base of 88% alcohol all they would have to do is add the desired percentage of alcohol base, add what phero at the desired percentage, and add the other needed amount. The calculator would do the math and spit out the weight ( or ml, depending on which you choose) of each ingredient. All that's left is to start mixing.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X