yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xist for women, in oil?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xist for women, in oil?

I see that the men's version has an oil. Is the reason there isn't a woman's a lack of demand?

I know I don't see a lot of posting on Xist for women :( Xist for women has gotta be one of the (unfortunately) best kept secrets in general. It's easily over-looked in the search drop down if your too quick and don't scroll down for it. I want to keep this as a staple, but like my other most favorites, I would love it in oil. Would it be too expensive to request special, or could it be a profitable offering like Xist oil for men? This stuff is MAGIC!

Thanks
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

NuTrix

Comment

Originally posted by Ixist View Post
      Oh :( In my enthusiasm I hadn't noticed that before. Always just picked from the search dropdown. Bummer. I'll need to keep an eye open and pray it doesn't disappear!

Comment

I love xist. It is a stable for me too.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Yes, I hope it stays. Hehe, I like how sneaky, though effective, it is

Comment

Speaking of...Tease is a staple too. I'm surprised that's not available in oil. I'll be getting that next in the 30ml spray, but would totally be on board for that in oil!

What's a favorite Xist combo for anyone? So far I keep going back to Tease/Cohesion/Xist A LOT...usually throw in some P96 too ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
              Speaking of...Tease is a staple too. I'm surprised that's not available in oil. I'll be getting that next in the 30ml spray, but would totally be on board for that in oil!

What's a favorite Xist combo for anyone? So far I keep going back to Tease/Cohesion/Xist A LOT...usually throw in some P96 too ^_~
              Babe + XIST. I want to try your receipt more than once though.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Babe + XIST. I want to try your receipt more than once though.
                Will need to trial that one...

Comment

Is there a thread somewhere for xist for women? I didn't even know they had one for women.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
                    Is there a thread somewhere for xist for women? I didn't even know they had one for women.
                    In the Women's section on page 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

In the Women's section on page 1.
                      Thanks! I just literally went through the thread AND made a purchase including xist/w. Now my wallet is hurting.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Will need to trial that one...
                        Please do, and tell me all about it.
                        Arsenal

Comment

I like Xist+fantasy. I get a strong connection from the Xist plus the sparkle in my eyes from the fantasy.

Comment

Originally posted by Delight View Post
                            I like Xist+fantasy. I get a strong connection from the Xist plus the sparkle in my eyes from the fantasy.
                            That sounds like a nice combination.
                            Arsenal

Comment

Ildergreier

Comment

Originally posted by Delight View Post
                                I am going to try it out!
                                Arsenal

Comment

Comment

I suspect that there are many subtle cues that we miss in day to day life when using pheros. Sometimes it's like it can be one extreme or the other. Either hyper aware and everything seems like a hit or we're so engrossed in life that we don't notice people's reactions. Finding that balance is the key. There is a saying in the phero community....set it and forget it....it's designed to keep us from over focusing on hits and seeing them where they don't actually exist....going with the flow. But sometimes when going with the flow we miss out. I tend to think that with repeated use people's phero reactions become "normal". We're so accustomed to them that they barely register. Then when we're not using them we're like wtf why is everyone acting so weird. lol Their behavior becomes abnormal. Sometimes I long for those early days when you had those many WOW moments. You're like holy shit can you believe this? lol Now it's just another day in the life. Every once in awhile you still have a WOW moment but they get to be fewer and further between.

Comment

I will.
                                      Arsenal

Comment

Scottie2Hottie

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X