yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Can we bring in a block function, please?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we bring in a block function, please?

Some kind of block function so that I no longer have to see the blocked user's posts (and they can no longer see mine) would be very useful and appreciated.
    I am aware of the flag/report function for individual posts but I would rather remove the problem completely, as is my personal policy for social media.
    Thank you for your consideration
    "My motto as I live and learn: dig, and be dug in return!"
    (Adapted from a poem by Langston Hughes)

I'll see what we can do

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
      I'll see what we can do
      I haven't been here for a while, so I may just be being clueless as to where to find the function, but... Did we ever get an update on this?
      "My motto as I live and learn: dig, and be dug in return!"
      (Adapted from a poem by Langston Hughes)

Comment

I would love to know this too. Cant find any button. Though i am aware of the ignore feature mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by Playboy View Post
          I would love to know this too. Cant find any button. Though i am aware of the ignore feature mentioned.
          whom do you wish to block?
          "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

Lmao I was tryna figure that out too like boy you just got here!
            Usually when someone want's to know information like that and they just got here, they might be the trouble.... Or waiting to cause some... Just speaking from experience.
            I think we should have seperated gender fourms and no criss-crossing since people don't know how to stay in their lane.
            PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
            (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
            (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
            FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Usually when someone want's to know information like that and they just got here, they might be the trouble.... Or waiting to cause some... Just speaking from experience.
              I think we should have seperated gender fourms and no criss-crossing since people don't know how to stay in their lane.
              Girl, that other rotund fella won't be able to keep himself out of women's spaces. He'll catfish as a woman to get up in the mix. shelly2smelly
              Last edited by lafemme; 01-14-2019, 07:29 PM.
              "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

No one in particular, just want to get to know the forum functions as i am still so new here. Thats all.

Comment

I can assure you, that i am indeed new here, but i am just trying to get familiar with the forums and its various menus and functions. Rest assured, i am not here to cause trouble, nor do i intend to be one.

I am not aware of any rules that forbid you to read or have questions and participate in the womens section for men, or the mens section for women. I find it very refreshing and informative to see Womens points of view, and have discussions, especially regarding pheromone usage. There may arise controversies, debate, arguments, but ultimately, it provides alot of insight to both genders, in my opinion anyway.
                  ?????

Comment

Girl, that other rotund fella won't be able to keep himself out of women's spaces. He'll catfish as a woman to get up in the mix. shelly2smelly
                    Are you referring to me, because i can assure you, like i said, i aint here to mess around and cause problems. I just find it helpful to get a womans point of view, especially when we are trying to use pheromones to attract the opposite sex. Am i the only one who is interacting in the womens section, because i find mens interactive posts here and there, so i assumed it is not against the forum rules.

Also, this thread was in the FAQ section.

Comment

Are you referring to me, because i can assure you, like i said, i aint here to mess around and cause problems. I just find it helpful to get a womans point of view, especially when we are trying to use pheromones to attract the opposite sex. Am i the only one who is interacting in the womens section, because i find mens interactive posts here and there, so i assumed it is not against the forum rules.

Also, this thread was in the FAQ section.
                      I said that "other," do you understand what other means? no need to worry, you are not other. goodbye!

Comment

I said that "other," do you understand what other means? no need to worry, you are not other. goodbye!
                        Ok, i guess it means another guy, no problem. No worries, Cool.

Comment

i aint here to mess around and cause problems.
                          I hope that is true, you didn't leave a very good first impression. It's expected that women wouldn't care for your commentary in their journals

Comment

I can assure you, that i am indeed new here, but i am just trying to get familiar with the forums and its various menus and functions. Rest assured, i am not here to cause trouble, nor do i intend to be one.

I am not aware of any rules that forbid you to read or have questions and participate in the womens section for men, or the mens section for women. I find it very refreshing and informative to see Womens points of view, and have discussions, especially regarding pheromone usage. There may arise controversies, debate, arguments, but ultimately, it provides alot of insight to both genders, in my opinion anyway.
                            You don't have to assure anything with mehoney. And no you're right, there aren't any rules that "forbid" you from reading or having "questions" and participate in the women's section or journals. What I'm saying is due to the current climate of newly discovered men who think it's perfectly fine to have sex - I mean rape a 13 year old child... I don't think women want you in their space... And then to go and run make a journal and start posting this as a response....

Originally posted by Playboy
                            Ok, after all the warm welcome from IIdergreier and Isis, iam thinking of going after young girls only. My pheromone focus will be to have as much sex as ican with girls as young as legally allowed, with as many girls as ican, and making as many as possible to fall for me.
                            And thennnn go and harass - I mean participate in a woman's journal by telling her over and over again how she's wrong because you THINK she is lol. Is that what you call "insight"? Adding no offense doesn't make it less offensive if percieved that way.

I think this Sugar Daddy is doing himself a great disservice by putting himself in this situation. He tries to win her over by buying her stuff, no offense to Green Eyes. But, is still getting none, and his target is doing all the silly tricks that a woman can come up to play with a guys mind. Classic case of stringing a guy along. I dontblame the girl, iblame the guy. He should know better.
                            Yeah, iknow, and kudos to her, well donegirl. But ithink the guy is an idiot.
                            Look, its not about financial situation at all. Rich or poor, we all like to spoil our girls with gifts. But that has to be a two way streak. This guy is tipping you huge money cos he can afford it, and wants to get in your pants, but he still aint got any action. On the contrary, you are playing all types of games with him so that you can withhold sex and he can continue to spoil you. He thinks that showing off his wealth will get him girls, but the only girls he is gonna attract is Golddiggers, and he is gonna get hurt in the long run.

He is gonna end up being the rich guy who buys his girlfriend all sorts of gifts, while the girlfriend is secretly banging the black poolboy. These are the guys who come to pheromone forums and ask time and time again '' which pheromones will get a woman to love me''. Textbook Beta guys.

Its not about easy girls at all. U think that all other girls who give it up are sluts, like u women love to call them, thats just absurd. U can get quality girls without spending money like that, just act like a freakin normal person and get to know her, spend time with her, know her interest, seduce her, show her romance, dont try to buy her or show off your wealth.

Like i said, i aint criticizing you, i am just saying this guy is a fool. To each our own. I like reading your journal, and other womens journal. I am not here to annoy you or anything, just want to make that clear. Keep it up.
                            In one sentence you say "congrats" and "well done" but then in the other "I think the guy is stupid," or, "A great disservice by putting himself in this situation." The tone of your words you're typing and the thought process of these "opinions" are contradicting and show how pressed you are emotionally about two adults holding a consensual arrangement. You can't be cool with her getting her money... Then saying the dude is stupid when they both agreed upon it. I wish other men would do the same thing - and flock to a thread with guys are talking about how minors want to have lots of sex and fuck grown men or other minor boys, but nope. You came in on that thread and left a bad taste in a lot of folks mouth from the jump.

We really weren't arguing...We've had a disagreement here and there until... The men started hovering into the women's section. And I can pinpoint the first downward spiral as well, but you're new here so I wouldn't expect you to know that. I'm gonna leave before someone accuses me of a "witch hunt on men".
                            PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

soooo no block function huh?
                              Pheromone XS
                              Oil: evolve, xist
                              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

I hope that is true, you didn't leave a very good first impression. It's expected that women wouldn't care for your commentary in their journals
                                  It is true. Even though we may argue, or have discussions, or whatever, i aint here to annoy anyone nor do i have the time for it. But i cant help if someone feels offended in each and every of my posts. No worries, cool.

Comment

You don't have to assure anything with mehoney. And no you're right, there aren't any rules that "forbid" you from reading or having "questions" and participate in the women's section or journals. What I'm saying is due to the current climate of newly discovered men who think it's perfectly fine to have sex - I mean rape a 13 year old child... I don't think women want you in their space... And then to go and run make a journal and start posting this as a response....

And thennnn go and harass - I mean participate in a woman's journal by telling her over and over again how she's wrong because you THINK she is lol. Is that what you call "insight"? Adding no offense doesn't make it less offensive if percieved that way.

In one sentence you say "congrats" and "well done" but then in the other "I think the guy is stupid," or, "A great disservice by putting himself in this situation." The tone of your words you're typing and the thought process of these "opinions" are contradicting and show how pressed you are emotionally about two adults holding a consensual arrangement. You can't be cool with her getting her money... Then saying the dude is stupid when they both agreed upon it. I wish other men would do the same thing - and flock to a thread with guys are talking about how minors want to have lots of sex and fuck grown men or other minor boys, but nope. You came in on that thread and left a bad taste in a lot of folks mouth from the jump.

We really weren't arguing...We've had a disagreement here and there until... The men started hovering into the women's section. And I can pinpoint the first downward spiral as well, but you're new here so I wouldn't expect you to know that. I'm gonna leave before someone accuses me of a "witch hunt on men".
                                    All i am saying is, i am just expressing an opinion. Not here to judge or annoy you or anyone. Said it several times. I will try my best to not use foul language, curse, or offend others. But besides that, i cant help if someone feels offended with everything i do or say. Thats their problem. Its cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                                      I guess not.

Comment

I admit i can get a lil sidetracked and besides myself, but i will continue to try to improve myself. We are all 'human' after all.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X