yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Sprays per bottle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three months isn't bad. I typically use two sprays on average about 5 days a week and I get about 6 weeks out of a bottle.

Comment

Yes isn't bad, I am spoiled with my perfumes, it last me forever haha, next time I want to get the oil versions.
      My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
      Xsr89
      Barely legal spray (unscented)
      Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
      Instant honesty

Comment

Originally posted by josebest View Post
        Yes isn't bad, I am spoiled with my perfumes, it last me forever haha, next time I want to get the oil versions.
        I know what you mean! All the ones available in oil I use most often I will buy over sprays, even though it is more money, it equals out over time vs the spray
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

I know what you mean! All the ones available in oil I use most often I will buy over sprays, even though it is more money, it equals out over time vs the spray
          Yes haha oil are expensive for me but I have ascend oil and it last me for almost a year or more and the sprays only a couple of months
          My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
          Xsr89
          Barely legal spray (unscented)
          Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
          Instant honesty

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, I have a handful so far, DM, Fantasy, Cohesion & Love Boat. They last a looking time

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X