yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Sprays per bottle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sprays per bottle

Sorry if this is answered elsewhere.

I've read there are approximately 80 sprays in a 10ml bottle of XS products. Is this correct and...

How many sprays approximately in a 30ml bottle? The atomizer seems to produce a larger spray than the 10ml, am I mistaken?

Thanks
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

On knowledgeispower's spreadsheet it states 80 sprays but they fill to 100 for 10 ml. Approximately 240 sprays but they fill to 300 for 30 ml. This is from memory so I may be off a little. So according to those figures, 10 ml bottles probably holds more that 10 ml and the same for 30 ml. So according to my calculations a 10 ml bottle (based on 80 sprays) yields .125 ml/spray. A 30 ml bottle (based on 240 sprays) yields .125 ml/spray. Perhaps that the atomizers just disperse differently.
    Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 11-16-2017, 11:25 PM.

Comment

PXS PheromoneXS,Pheromone,Concentration,eNONE,(a-) eRONE,aNONE,DIENONE / A1,A-eNol),B-eNol,B-aNol

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
        Prettyrickyboi commented
        Editing a comment
        awesome spreadsheet!

• Bloodburn
        Bloodburn commented
        Editing a comment
        Just came across this thread. Thank you for the spreadsheet as well.

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
      I've ordered some sprays but I found the ingredients in the product declarations are quite different from the above list.

i dunno if it is appropriate to attach the declarations here.

But I would like to know which list is accurate? The declarations or the above list?

Comment

Originally posted by hj2q View Post

I've ordered some sprays but I found the ingredients in the product declarations are quite different from the above list.

i dunno if it is appropriate to attach the declarations here.

But I would like to know which list is accurate? The declarations or the above list?
        Which ones are different and how so?

Comment

Which ones are different and how so?
          E.g. The Evolve . From website there should be 8 pheromones.
          AndrostENONE, AndrostANONE, Alpha-AndrosteNOL, Beta-AndrosteNOL, EPIandrosteRONE, Dehydroepiandrosterone Sulfate, Allo-THDOC, ESTratetraenol,Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat (SD40B).

when comparing to the content listed in the declaration. There are only AndrostENONE and pregnenolone.

Comment

hj2q

Comment

E.g. The Evolve . From website there should be 8 pheromones.
              AndrostENONE, AndrostANONE, Alpha-AndrosteNOL, Beta-AndrosteNOL, EPIandrosteRONE, Dehydroepiandrosterone Sulfate, Allo-THDOC, ESTratetraenol,Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat (SD40B).
              ?
              when comparing to the content listed in the declaration. There are only AndrostENONE and pregnenolone.

Are you sure that you're not reading it incorrectly? The spreadsheet has all 8 pheromones listed for Evolve.

Comment

Are you sure that you're not reading it incorrectly? The spreadsheet has all 8 pheromones listed for Evolve.
                As I can't upload attachments here, I've uploaded the declarations on facebook.
                Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

I don't need a Facebook link to view the spreadsheet. I can view it directly. I assure you that all 8 pheromones are listed. You must be reading it incorrectly.

Comment

I don't need a Facebook link to view the spreadsheet. I can view it directly. I assure you that all 8 pheromones are listed. You must be reading it incorrectly.
                    They are not the spreadsheet. They are the document of manufacturers product declarations attached with the sprays in the parcel.

Comment

Oh ok gotcha. I thought that since you quoted the link that you were referring to the spreadsheet. I have never received such a declaration with an order. I assume that you live outside of the US. That is probably why they included it. It's possible that they made an error and included the wrong thing.

Comment

I never received a declaration sheet/page with any of my orders either. If you want to know what is in any formulation though, go to the pheromoneXS site. All the molecules Steve is willing for us to know are listed there under each product. Some he shares all the molecules for while others he states that there are some that will remain unlisted.
                        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Also cross reference the spray and oil version. With some products you will find different molecules listed depending.
                          Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 01-03-2018, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Oh ok gotcha. I thought that since you quoted the link that you were referring to the spreadsheet. I have never received such a declaration with an order. I assume that you live outside of the US. That is probably why they included it. It's possible that they made an error and included the wrong thing.
                            Yes, I am from Hong Kong. I think the declarations are for customs only.

Comment

Yes, I am from Hong Kong. I think the declarations are for customs only.
                              Most likely so.

Comment

I don't know but I feel like the 10ml bottle goes too fast and I didn't use it everyday
                                My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
                                Xsr89
                                Barely legal spray (unscented)
                                Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
                                Instant honesty

Comment

Originally posted by josebest View Post
                                  I don't know but I feel like the 10ml bottle goes too fast and I didn't use it everyday
                                  How long did it last you and how many sprays per application are you using?

Comment

The product declarations are to get your products through customs when shipping outside of the US. We have protocol we have to follow for that reason. However, you're not going to receive your package if we do not do it in the fashion in which we do. It's kind of like when you ask us to value your package at a lower cost of as a gift.
                                    , Bobbi

Comment

How long did it last you and how many sprays per application are you using?
                                      I been trying for 3 months and I always use just one spray each time but like I said I just used maybe a weekend and so, never used more than 2 times a week the sprays cause the oil I use almost every day haha
                                      My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
                                      Xsr89
                                      Barely legal spray (unscented)
                                      Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
                                      Instant honesty

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X