yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Phone App?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phone App?

Just wondering, does DiscoverXS have an app that i could download for my phone or tablet?

IME phone apps for forums are not ideal. There are always more bugs than it's worth.

Comment

i just use the website on mobile. it's clunky but it gets the job done. I agree with Scottie2Hottie that I don't necessarily see the point in getting the app

Comment

I've been on several forums over the years and the ones that rely on apps always have problems. Like eternitys_childsaid just use the mobile version. It's not perfect but I have few problems with it. I use it 90% of the time.

Comment

I need the big screen when I am here.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X