yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Finding invoice in your pheromone xs account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding invoice in your pheromone xs account

Where do you find your invoice in your pheromone xs account.My package has been on hold in the airport for a week and they are not seeing any invoice. I need this fixed ASAP. Where do you find it?

idle 2000GT XSteveO might be able to help

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Calone View Post
      Where do you find your invoice in your pheromone xs account.My package has been on hold in the airport for a week and they are not seeing any invoice. I need this fixed ASAP. Where do you find it?
      Hello there Roberto
      basic order info is included at

View your order history
      and then click on the icon on the right
      Click image for larger version  Name:	info.png Views:	1 Size:	620 Bytes ID:	50702
      an official paper printed invoice is included in the package too (international orders)

If you need a digital copy we can send you one asap.
      Please submit a ticket and we will get back to you right away
      Last edited by idle; 07-14-2017, 10:27 AM.

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
      idle @ socials

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Calone View Post
        Hey there Robert,

I believe you also sent a ticket about this but just in case anyone else has the same concern. I will copy the response here as well.

When you login into your store account you are brought to the dashboard: https://pheromonexs.com/account. The second column down is My Orders> View your order history. By clicking on that box it takes you to your order history. The orders are listed by date. On the far right of the column you have two options: view order and reorder. Simply by clicking view order will bring up your order invoice.

We do not include order invoices for domestic orders (Miami), only packing slips. You are emailed a copy of the invoice when you order also.When we ship internationally we handle all the documents for you to ensure a speedy and hopefully seamless delivery through customs.

Like I said,I know you received our response but this is for anyone reading who may have the same concern.

Domestic packages don't need invoices but international packages do.

Comment

I moved this to the correct area of the forum

It sucks having a delay to your packaging arriving in your hands but it really had nothing to do with our shipping the order.

Every order gets a packing slip as the invoice is sent via email when ordering and as pointed out by idle available from your account. Invoices are typically only printed when ordering international and with a bunch of other legal documents too. When using a shipping forwarder its your responsibility to provide the documents as that is a service built into the price of shipping international and not domestic.

Once the package arrives at its destination our shipping responsibility ends. This is not because we wanna be D**** its just a matter of business. There is no way of knowing who is using a shipping forwarder and would be impossible to keep track if we did. On the client end we want the experience to be a seamless transition from ordering to receiving, while on our end there is a lot of steps we take.

I do hope though, your order is now making its way to you and you can get back to wearing mones.

Steve O
          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
            I moved this to the correct area of the forum

It sucks having a delay to your packaging arriving in your hands but it really had nothing to do with our shipping the order.

Every order gets a packing slip as the invoice is sent via email when ordering and as pointed out by idle available from your account. Invoices are typically only printed when ordering international and with a bunch of other legal documents too. When using a shipping forwarder its your responsibility to provide the documents as that is a service built into the price of shipping international and not domestic.

Once the package arrives at its destination our shipping responsibility ends. This is not because we wanna be D**** its just a matter of business. There is no way of knowing who is using a shipping forwarder and would be impossible to keep track if we did. On the client end we want the experience to be a seamless transition from ordering to receiving, while on our end there is a lot of steps we take.

I do hope though, your order is now making its way to you and you can get back to wearing mones.
            It has arrived. And This is what what you call A great team and great customer service.THANK you very much.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X