yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Using a tracking number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using a tracking number

Hi - I placed an order from the EU site and have a tracking number but I am not 100% sure which site I need to use to track on? I think I need to enter the number here:

bgpost.bg/IPSWebTracking/IPSWeb_submit.htm

But I am not 100% (its not working on the above), does anyone know for sure?

Hello there Proti
    please use
    17TRACK is the most powerful and inclusive package tracking platform. It enables to track over 170+ postal carriers for registered mail, parcel, EMS and multiple express couriers such as DHL, Fedex, UPS, TNT. As well as many more international carriers such as GLS, ARAMEX, DPD, TOLL, etc.

Sometimes postal tracking does not update correctly on global level.
    But packages do not get lost as they are insured

if you need assistance or tracking is not updating for you please do email us or submit a ticket as soon as you can

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Comment

thanks, I emailed support and got a super quick reply but I think the tracking site has some issues atm and its not showing my package as on the move yet, however, its all on their end so nothing much we can do i dont think

Comment

I know you're anxious but just breath. lol I was tracking a purchase of cologne and it was two days saying that pre-shipment info was sent to the post office but hadn't actually shipped yet. I was like wtf? lol I checked this afternoon and it's actually at the local sorting facility already (1500 miles from the place of origin). It just took forever for them to update the progress of the package. It had actually been shipped and in progress to my city but the current tracking info said it hadn't even been shipped yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
          I know you're anxious but just breath. lol I was tracking a purchase of cologne and it was two days saying that pre-shipment info was sent to the post office but hadn't actually shipped yet. I was like wtf? lol I checked this afternoon and it's actually at the local sorting facility already (1500 miles from the place of origin). It just took forever for them to update the progress of the package. It had actually been shipped and in progress to my city but the current tracking info said it hadn't even been shipped yet.
          I know, also I know there is nothing I can actually do about it the best thing I could do is forget all about it for a week!

Comment

Well I'm rooting for you buddy. Hope you get it soon.

Comment

So much anticipation . Will be waiting to hear when your product arrives
              , Bobbi

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X