yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How to view Reputation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to view Reputation?

I feel stupid but, how do you view your own reputation?
    I can't click on the rep in forum view nor do I see it anywhere in my profile. I'm used to MyBB... silly vBulletin

Originally posted by Arsenic View Post
    I feel stupid but, how do you view your own reputation?
    I can't click on the rep in forum view nor do I see it anywhere in my profile. I'm used to MyBB... silly vBulletin
    Well when I look at posts that I wrote I can see my rep , rep power etc. Are you asking how to view it in your user profile? ????, I mean I can see yours now , can't you?

Comment

I want to see who repped me and what they commented. Maybe I'm assuming too much. On MyBB based sites you can +rep somebody and they can see who gave them reputation and what the comment was.

Comment

By the way... What it means the green bar in top of PXS heart?
        Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
        Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
        Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
        Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
        Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
        Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Hey Loquisimo
          its is a progressive bar that fills up when you gain reputation.
          In you case you disabled that bar.
          You can enable it again by going to your profile and click Enable Reputation

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
          idle @ socials

Comment

Originally posted by idle View Post
            Hey Loquisimo
            its is a progressive bar that fills up when you gain reputation.
            In you case you disabled that bar.
            You can enable it again by going to your profile and click Enable Reputation
            Thank you very much.. I checked already and I am able to enable or disable the bar.. long time ago, I wonder why I have empty my green bar

By the way, I got other question..I have been wondering few weeks ago.

How is the way to answer mentioning the name of someone. For example, as you did mentioning my name, using this character "@" ?
            Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
            Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post

Thank you very much.. I checked already and I am able to enable or disable the bar.. long time ago, I wonder why I have empty my green bar

By the way, I got other question..I have been wondering few weeks ago.

How is the way to answer mentioning the name of someone. For example, as you did mentioning my name, using this character "@" ?
              just start typing the nick name after the @

for example type:

Code:
              @idl
              and it will auto fill with idle as a nick name
              depending on browser it might take a second up to 2 to give you the nickname suggestion
              please use at-least 3-4 letter for quicker suggestions

(please have in mind there is no auto-correct in this... so you need to type the first few letters correctly)

idle @ socials

Comment

I'm still lost here... are you supposed to be able to see who gave you reputation?? Are you supposed to be able to click on your own reputation? Because I can't do either of these things.

Comment

I want to see who repped me and what they commented. Maybe I'm assuming too much. On MyBB based sites you can +rep somebody and they can see who gave them reputation and what the comment was.
                reputation changed since VB ver 4.
                And actually in v5 they disabled it.
                Rep power / reputation count was put manually from us.
                We do have plans to enhance reputation functions. Separate likes from actual reputation given.

But its not an official modification and we want to stay away from it for now

idle @ socials

Comment

reputation changed since VB ver 4.
                  And actually in v5 they disabled it.
                  Rep power / reputation count was put manually from us.
                  We do have plans to enhance reputation functions. Separate likes from actual reputation given.

But its not an official modification and we want to stay away from it for now
                  Ohh ok that makes sense. Thanks for your comments idle. I was very confused when all of a sudden I went from 0 rep to 167

Comment

Ohh ok that makes sense. Thanks for your comments idle. I was very confused when all of a sudden I went from 0 rep to 167
                    for example my rep power is 21 now. just 3 likes will get you 63 reputation

We tweaked the REP power it self.
                    so the only way to get 1 rep power point is achiving any of those:
                    • Every 180 of days of registration
                    • Every 100 posts
                    • Every 1000 points of reputation received (this is specially to avoid users with rep power over a 100 easily)
                    Any suggestions are always welcomed

idle @ socials

Comment

for example my rep power is 21 now. just 3 likes will get you 63 reputation

We tweaked the REP power it self.
                      so the only way to get 1 rep power point is achiving any of those:
                      • Every 180 of days of registration
                      • Every 100 posts
                      • Every 1000 points of reputation received (this is specially to avoid users with rep power over a 100 easily)
                      Any suggestions are always welcomed
                      Very cool
                      My suggestion comes from being a bit biased towards MyBB features, hehe. I like their system where you get rep from a user who directly gives it to you which includes a comment of encouragement. On some boards the admin leaves it open so any user can see the comments which is something I prefer. Other admins close it down so only you can see your own rep. The comment rep system has introduces a nice sense of "I did something good and the community appreciates me." Having said that, I acknowledge your posts above and understand the current system and your situation. Thank you for being so responsive and informative!

Comment

• idle
                        idle commented
                        Editing a comment
                        more than welcome ... But please do understand that we use VB mainly for their security.
                        our users data always comes first

• idle
                        idle commented
                        Editing a comment
                        but point taken
                        we will look further in adding the "NORMAL" reputation behavior we all love

just start typing the nick name after the @

for example type:

Code:
                      @idl
                      and it will auto fill with idle as a nick name
                      depending on browser it might take a second up to 2 to give you the nickname suggestion
                      please use at-least 3-4 letter for quicker suggestions

(please have in mind there is no auto-correct in this... so you need to type the first few letters correctly)
                      Just testing

hello idle !

Comment

• idle
                        idle commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hello there

I am glad you guys were able to answer this question without me needing to ask it too.

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidWater View Post
                        I am glad you guys were able to answer this question without me needing to ask it too.
                        Someone was faster then for the good of the forum community..

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X