yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How does one use an XS egift voucher?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does one use an XS egift voucher?

I ordered one, but I don't understand how to input it's usage into the checkout. Is there a code? Do we just input the amount we want to use like available like we do with the reward points?

Checkout page says to input a voucher code, but I don't know where to find that. If it comes through an email, I'll just have to wait and see I guess.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Hello there fdesa12,
    XS eGift vouchers are a little bit different than

(which are issued automatically upon purchase)

eGift vouchers are manually issued to ensure that the promotion is not abused in any way.
    Usually that's no more than few hours after the purchase (during business hours 11am to 7pm CST (GMT-6))

We individually sent each eGift Voucher as an independent email.
    You will be getting yours really soon.

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Comment

Originally posted by idle View Post
      Hello there fdesa12,
      XS eGift vouchers are a little bit different than

(which are issued automatically upon purchase)

eGift vouchers are manually issued to ensure that the promotion is not abused in any way.
      Usually that's no more than few hours after the purchase (during business hours 11am to 7pm CST (GMT-6))

We individually sent each eGift Voucher as an independent email.
      You will be getting yours really soon.

Normal shipping hours are up until 2pm Monday through Friday. We do what we can to ensure orders are shipped out timely. Phone hours are up until 7pm. Idle is a bit confused by this, but we are not filling orders until 7pm each day. If you order after the 2pm daily cutoff more than likely your order will ship the following business day and yes this includes digital orders. The time after 2 is used to ensure all orders make it to the post office, restocking and preparing for the next day.

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Thanks for the reply guys.

Another question regarding the flash sale: I read what we can and can't do. I was thinking of picking up some more A1 spray but I'm not sure if that discounted price on the A1 counts as one of the things we cannot use the voucher on, considering that the price has not changed from it's lowered value to the original, slashed out price shown next to it. Can you clarify on this matter? And on any other products that seem to have a "permanent" discounted price on on them like the unisexy packs?
        Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
        Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
        Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
        AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
        LAL: Nude Alpha
        Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

fdesa12

You can not use them with future promotions (like coupons and other big sales).
          This also includes products featured as Product of the month.

but
          You can use it on our packs and you can use it on A1

Hope that helps

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
          idle @ socials

Comment

Remixxxxxxxxxxxxx to Beat it! (please sing with Beat it riddim)

Just use it, use it,use it, use it
            Egift is the best deal ever
            Showin' how funky, strong it's your fight
            It doesn't matter, it is your right to USE IT

Just use it, use it, just use it, use it
            Just use it, use it, just use it, use it
            Last edited by KateD; 07-28-2015, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X