yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Oil vs Spray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil vs Spray

Hello,

I am not familiar concerning the difference between Oil and Spray.

Lets compare Cohesion XS Oil and Spray:

Spray (26.72mg in a 10ml bottle | 100 sprays) and last 6-8 hours. 1-2 drops should be used (this is 0.27 - 0.53mg pheromones each application)
    Oil has 3x more pheromones (77.93mg in a 10 ml bottle | 300 drops) compared to spray and last 8-10 hours. 1-2 sprays should be used (this is 0.26 - 0.52mg pheromones each application)

I assume, that spray pheromones will diffuse faster during the first hour after application, Oil doesn't.

What are your thoughts about the difference between "O

Hey Tobias,
    Yes, the sprays will diffuse faster than the oils.
    In my personal opinion, I'd reach for sprays first before jumping onto the Oils versions, that way it is easier to get a grasp of how the product works out for you before using a slower carrier, the oil. If you do like, then get the oil, but I still like sprays in general better because they still have good range/diffusion vs the oils. I only use my oil variants for planned close encounters or when I just need a dash of something and just heading out to do some basic things. Something like Evolve can be better for you as an oil as it doesn't hit the target straight up with all that sexualness in it and the oil allows for a more natural impression. (all oils act like this) The Evolve oil for me is more tamer & easier to control the atmosphere with than the spray's fast hitting-ness. The spray for me feels a lot more aggressive as I've intimidated myself and almost everyone around me when I used it at work, so much that no one was talking to eachother, not even close friends.

Also if you want to know how long each will last you around, I had used my Cohesion Oil for about 6-7 months near-daily (avg of 2 drops) and only Just hit the halfway mark on the bottle. While most my 10ml sprays near-daily (avg of 1-2 sprays) will only last me 2-3 months. You'd save a lot more money with Oils, but you may miss that lovely diffusion sprays get you.
    Overall, I tend to get Sprays over Oils just because of diffusion being faster and I am not in any LTR or sitting anywhere for too long for most Oils to work their best. I do have the ACE in Oil and Spray, both have worked for me and things like Evolve in Spray & Oil, as I described earlier, work a bit differently for me depending on which I use.

Comment

So what would be better for a a work atmosphere Xist Oil/spray and/or Bliss Oil/spray?
      26/M/New England

Arsenal: Ascend-cops Oil, Connections Spray (30 mL), Evolve Oil, Spaceland

Comment

• HeWhoCaresDaLeast
        HeWhoCaresDaLeast commented
        Editing a comment
        use sprays not oil & wear BLISS over Xist. Xist is more of an attraction mone (not work appropriate). BLISS is a feel-good "therapeutic" mone. BLISS just makes the work environment more comfortable..

That's a question only you can answer Abel.Mann , after trying it out.

My personal preference, however, is oil. I prefer oil over spray any day, for the sole reason that it is slower diffusing and causes you to have a more believable pheromone signature. Also, my experience with oils has demonstrated consistent effectiveness even in cooler environments, such as a room with the AC set to 70-74.

I've had some of my oil pheromones since jan 2015, and I still haven't run out of a single one XD. Cohesion is the oil I have the least of, and there's still 1/3 of the bottle left.

Bliss is super strong and in your face in the spray version. The oil version of bliss is more subtle, but it's definitely prominent. So it's just a matter of your personal preference whether you want spray/oil.

Comment

I'm debating this right now, myself. I'm planning to order a bunch of singles and trying to decide if I want to go oil or alcohol.

Part of my concern with oils is that if I'm using a drop or three of 6-8 different molecules my skin is going to be oily, even if I use different application points. My other concern is build up. There's a greater chance off build up with oils vs alcohol.

One other thing to consider is possible conversion. Not really an issue with alcohol as it can be with oils.

Comment

• HeWhoCaresDaLeast
          Editing a comment
          Go with the spray. If you wanna see the hits/reactions that the product garners, go with alcohol. get used to the effects of the spray, then you can switch to a slower carrier which is the oil.

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
        That's a question only you can answer Abel.Mann , after trying it out.

My personal preference, however, is oil. I prefer oil over spray any day, for the sole reason that it is slower diffusing and causes you to have a more believable pheromone signature. Also, my experience with oils has demonstrated consistent effectiveness even in cooler environments, such as a room with the AC set to 70-74.

I've had some of my oil pheromones since jan 2015, and I still haven't run out of a single one XD. Cohesion is the oil I have the least of, and there's still 1/3 of the bottle left.

Bliss is super strong and in your face in the spray version. The oil version of bliss is more subtle, but it's definitely prominent. So it's just a matter of your personal preference whether you want spray/oil.
        I have ascend oil and i used in winter and for me was very good so i choose oil, right now i bought sprays but just for monetary reasons but if i have money i will choose oil.
        My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
        Xsr89
        Barely legal spray (unscented)
        Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
        Instant honesty

Comment

Scottie2Hottie those are some legitimate concerns. There are times when I load up on a combination of unscented oils, for a total of 4-5 drops of pheromones on my neck. It can get pretty stanky!!!!! XD i had a girl downright refuse to let me in her bed without taking a shower (thereby washing off the mones) on tuesday. and she's one who actually has commented before how she likes the way i smell.

But if you get a loefah and scrub your app points in the shower, you should be fine. although i think we have a member here who said even after intense scrubbing the pheromones didn't wear off. i don't find that to be my experience, however.

also, what do you mean by conversion? do you mean the breaking down of pheromones into other molecules over time? if so, it's nothing a shower won't fix

Comment

as someone already said oils can save you money but sprays diffuse faster and you see the results of how the product work. I personally like sprays too due to that. also to make the spray last longer use this hack I'm about to tell you - Vaseline.

use a little bit of Vaseline (like a thin layer of it on BOTH your middle fingers...) smear that over your wrist, rub the other wrist on it and spray the pheromone on it. Again use just a little..

that Vaseline acts like a barrier so the pheromone won't absorb into your skin and it will increase the longevity/staying power of it. If your skin is naturally oily, like mine is, you're good!

Comment

I know in colder weather I tend to stick to sprays unless the only product I have on hand is oil-based and then I'll fly with it. I know I've pretty much favored sprays as being a relative novice compared to the more learned amongst the forum goers I want to be able to see a clear sign of reaction without having to ponder if it's working or not (do I get an award for the longest run-on sentence I've seen in recent days?).

I've almost always seemed to have difficulty in gauging oils unless I certainly knew what to expect from a product but I'm slowly gaining that experience. I'm hoping that with things coming into more of a normal state I'll be able to get out and practice a bit more.
              My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

• HeWhoCaresDaLeast
                Editing a comment
                My sentiments exactly when it comes to oils - at one point I was getting very frustrated with oils because I wasn't seeing any instant hits/reactions. so sprays 4 me

I like sprays for winter and oils for summer, the oils maybe more expensive but last longer and are more potent but take longer to hit but when they do, boy lol!
              the sprays are an instant hit!
              you also need to store them well out of sunlight in a box and they are good to go for years!
              XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
              XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
              Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
              Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
              From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• Johnny Fever
                Johnny Fever commented
                Editing a comment
                A recent discussion about evaporation led me to storing all mine in small zip-lock bags in a lidded storage box. While a little inconvenient it puts them in the dark and less likely to evaporate.

• Coconut
                Coconut commented
                Editing a comment
                Sounds good, mine have never ever evaporated, probably because i keep the top of the bottle well screwed on, but all mine are in and have been in a lidded box!

• Muestereate
                Muestereate commented
                Editing a comment
                I have mine in small Ziplocs inside Styrofoam coolers to protect them from summer heat. I've got AC but I don't run it 24/7. I'd rather spend the money on pheros

will have to get some polysterine and line my box with it, as it's the same idea, thanks for the heads up for 40° summers we have lol!
              XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
              XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
              Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
              Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
              From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Hadn't really factored temperature into things as I always run the AC during the summer. I guess I could move my stash down to the basement as it's always cool, even without AC running. I does bring to mind that I often transfer pheros to smaller bottles / sprayers for "on the go" but I suppose I better only put enough for a day's worth if high temps would make them go south during the summer.

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

The sprays have a double click on the lid. I lost some to evaporation in the heat on ones with the lid not firmly in place. Since then I always run my fingers over the top of the lids to make sure they are clicked. I don't suppose 80 or 90 f would bother them much. The Styrofoam and baggies are mostly for evaporation and my own piece of mind. Its a considerable investment.

Comment

My personal preference is oils. I just get more solid results from them for whatever reason.

Comment

I agree, depends on the situation your in and you body's skin chemistry. What I also do is apply the mones directly onto my clothes, even allows me to change a mix at a moments notice and change it back I rarely apply it onto my skin anymore, I even made up my own mix that works well on clothes called "Popp'n Off" lol. As my job has my wardrobe and gets washed fresh each day. Be careful though, unwashed clothes, let's say after 72 hours. will make your mixes defunct, depends on material type and how much you sweat. Try it! you will be surprised.
                      : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

I use the rule..hot weather oil cold weather spray
                        Pheromone XS
                        Oil: evolve, xist
                        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Is there anyway to tell which mones will be more "in your face" in a spray form that would be better as an oil, other than just experience?
                          Aresenal: Xist, Taboo, Naked Gun, Evolve, LoveBoat,
                          Samples: Cohesion, Celebrity, Connections, SOB

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                            I use the rule..hot weather oil cold weather spray
                            I know I've also used that rule with a spin on it. I might use the same mone in both spray and oil if I want to get a little traction with a time-limited situation but if things linger the oil is there as a backup. Of course, there's at last one PXS blend I believe is slightly different between spray and oil - At least according to the product page Ascend oil as A1 in it, while it's not mentioned in the spray version page.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Fever View Post

I know I've also used that rule with a spin on it. I might use the same mone in both spray and oil if I want to get a little traction with a time-limited situation but if things linger the oil is there as a backup. Of course, there's at last one PXS blend I believe is slightly different between spray and oil - At least according to the product page Ascend oil as A1 in it, while it's not mentioned in the spray version page.
                              im almost sure both have a1
                              Pheromone XS
                              Oil: evolve, xist
                              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

im almost sure both have a1
                                I had been working on a reference spreadsheet that, once I correct any typos, I'll loft on Google Sheets for everyone to reference. I culled the info from the PXS product pages and, unless it's an omission, A1 isn't listed on the spray version product page.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X