yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Advice for a first timer in both colognes and pheromones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice for a first timer in both colognes and pheromones

Figure I will give a rundown of my situation. I'm (26M) autistic, though very high-functioning (it's not uncommon for me to hear people say they wouldn't have guessed unless I told them). While as a general rule I can hold decent friendships with other guys, I'm pretty fed-up with my inability to score a date.

As part of a much broader self-improvement effort to correct this, I'm working on a lot of things (hygiene, style, sociability, etc.) I recognize that pheromones' are only one part of a strategy here, not a cure all.

I have a set of cologne coming from Musk and Hustle tomorrow. This will be my first experiment with cologne, and we'll see if my nose can handle it due to some hypersensitivity that comes with territory for autism. I'm taking a look at them first since they have affordable sets of twelve for sampling (budget is a concern), and I like their rollerball system. I also appreciate that they just use a number system for their scents, and I don't have to try and make sense of all the weird French(?) names that other brands use just to figure out if it's something I might like.

The primary thing I'm thinking about with Musk and Hustle is how to apply it with a pheromone. Boils down to a few questions, as far as I can tell.

Musk and Hustle uses a more highly-concentrated oil base according to their marketing, and the aforementioned rollerball.

What's the best way to apply this with a pheromone? Spray first, and use the rollerball on top, or vice versa?

Or should I go with an oil pheromone since they are based on oils? Would that have an application order, or would I want to go ahead and mix the two in that case?

I'm also looking at which pheromone to choose. If it helps, I live in state with no shortage of cold weather. I'll mostly be trying to get a girl in a church context (looking for long-term relationship), although I might find myself wearing it in my retail job just to judge what reactions I get early on before bringing that into a church setting.

I can only really afford one pheromone to work with (darn budget again), so I need to pick wisely. I'm leaning toward Xist, because being told I'm not seen as anything more than a friend is one of my most common responses. On the other hand, I'm prone to over-investing in one girl at a time, so I need to be watchful of any self-effects that might carry.

Another option might be anything semi-sexual, semi-social, that helps with trust to repair a broken friendship I screwed up with a particular girl (who I want to be more, of course.) I don't really feel like Xist is the right move with her right now, because she's taken and I don't want to disrupt that relationship - I only want something that will undo the damage in case the man she's with right now doesn't work out for her (I hope it will). So any recommendations on that will help my decision.

I'm the same way but 35 Autistic work in retail and really like a girl I work with but seem to be seen as a just a friend or less.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X