yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Dosage of copulins for daily use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dosage of copulins for daily use?

guys, are there any that use copulins practically every day? I want to arouse the interest of women, but not seem like a man-slut to them. what dosage should i use? 5mcg? 10mcg? 15mcg? i plan to mix copulins with perfume

There isn't a standard dosage on there, one or two drops with a good cover scent!
    Lab synthesized Human Copulin Formula   Our XS lab synthesized human copulin formula replicate the secretions of a healthy, fertile vagina. We preciesly followed the formula of Astrid Jutte and Karl Grammer used in their, now famous, study on the effects of copulins on males at t
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

One spray from a 10ml bottle should suffice.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I spray from a sample sprayer for me.

Comment

What do you two mean by spray, I can’t find an all cops spray

Comment

It's called desire me in spray form. The oil is just called copulins. I use oil. I think its better for guys because I tens to use much less than the ladies like 1/2 to 1 drop whereas the ladies, since its natural for them use 2 and more sprays to really kick it out.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X