yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Androstenone + P96 ratio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Androstenone + P96 ratio?

Hi guys.
    what ratio in mcg should i use so as not to intimidate girls 25-30? I m 38 age

Thats a new experiment . I would stay between 5 and 20, You are not buffering it with androsterone so I would start at 5.

Comment

It's actually 0-69 and I don't know if it contains androsterone, but I assume it contains enone 75mcg/spray. If mixed with p96 1:1 (75mcg/12.5mcg) would it be ok?

Comment

If it as you describe I think it will be way to much for young women. 75 is what I would use on a post menopausal lady. I has good results with a lady that was 77 Lol. I'm not that old but there is a biannual thing I go to that has older ladies. My best young lady enone product is dirty primitive with only 4 and some copulins.

I looked it up, It may not have 75 per spray. It has 2 other molecules

Comment

If you want straight androstenone to experiment with steve sells it in the molecule section perfectly pure.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
            If it as you describe I think it will be way to much for young women.
            I looked it up, It may not have 75 per spray. It has 2 other molecules
            I can agree with that I don't intend to use that much... my question is the correct enone/P96 ratio. Suppose 0-69 contains enone 50mcg/spray, P96 is 12.5mcg/spray... if I mix it 1:1 I get 25mcg enone and 6.25mcg P96 per spray. is this a good starting point? Or should I mix 1:2? or 2:1?
            I already ordered 0-69

Comment

I like two sprays of xsp96 so, at 12.5 per spray that's 25mcg. How many sprays of your experiment are you wanting to use? What I mean is 4 sprays of your mix would give me the 25 mcg I am looking for. I have also had decent results with just one spray btw but 2 sprays spins heads for me. Unfortunately that puts your enone of 4 sprays at 100 and for a person to wear 100mcg of enone you will need more than a little bit of buffer

I personally wouldn't wear more than 50 mcg of enone so 2 spray So if I wanted to mix them together I guess I'm saying I would go 1:2. instead of 1:1. T o keep it simple, before I mixed expensive stuff together I would work up the proper dose of 0-69 and when I was sure how it was working, then I would start spraying on xsp96. Personally I would put it in a sample bottle, thats 6.25 per spray and go out and slowly add sample sprays until I found an amount that was working, make a note and then keep adding until it stopped working or stopped getting better. This would allow you more precision and you wouldn't accidentally ruin your probably expensive 0-69.

Since 0-69 says it has three molecules, If I could guess they are 4:3 androstenone to androsterone and a wild guess would be 1.5 part androstanone. Those molecules buffer androstenone very masculinely. 96 will add some romance? to the raw sex thing.

Comment

96 will add some romance?
                Rather - comfort .... I guess

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X