yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How do pheromones hold up in hot situations??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do pheromones hold up in hot situations??

So, next weekend I'm going to a roller coaster park (Kings Island) that my female interest will be attending. Will the heat make it pointless to wear 'mones (kind of my thinking)? She maybe attending early in the day (she did hint at this), so before it gets terribly hot there maybe a window of not being sweaty for an hour or two. I'm guessing probably mid-80s for this outing. I will be there from park opening (10 am) until the work catered meal begins at 2:30 pm. I was planning on wearing some 'mones just to observe female behavior for the first couple of hours before it's stinking miserable out and the 'mones get washed off due to sweating. Thoughts/opinions anyone? This would only be my 2nd opportunity to try out my Xist and Taboo combo.
    Aresenal: Xist, Taboo, Naked Gun, Evolve, LoveBoat,
    Samples: Cohesion, Celebrity, Connections, SOB

Originally posted by coder View Post
    So, next weekend I'm going to a roller coaster park (Kings Island) that my female interest will be attending. Will the heat make it pointless to wear 'mones (kind of my thinking)? She maybe attending early in the day (she did hint at this), so before it gets terribly hot there maybe a window of not being sweaty for an hour or two. I'm guessing probably mid-80s for this outing. I will be there from park opening (10 am) until the work catered meal begins at 2:30 pm. I was planning on wearing some 'mones just to observe female behavior for the first couple of hours before it's stinking miserable out and the 'mones get washed off due to sweating. Thoughts/opinions anyone? This would only be my 2nd opportunity to try out my Xist and Taboo combo.
    Not at all! Heat is the best you can hope for regarding your mone-game. Oils especially are designed for maximum diffusion in warmer climates whereas Sprays tend to do better in cooler weather, but will still have effectiveness in the summer. I’m always hoping for a hot day when I apply mones on.

Comment

It depends on the type of pheromones - alcohol spray vs oils.

Alcohol will have a shorter life in heat, naturally because it gets evaporated sooner. If you sweat, then naturally it'll weaken out sooner.

If you have alcohol sprays, you can try spraying in areas that slow down diffusion (i.e. chest, stomach, anywhere with clothing to capture and keep the mones in contact and within your cloud.
      Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
      Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
      AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
      LAL: Nude Alpha
      Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

I would use an oil, myself, but sprays could work unless you'll be very sweaty

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X