yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Applying Multiple Sprays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying Multiple Sprays

Where do y’all apply multiple sprays of the same mone? For example, if I want to do 2 sprays of Connections, should I spray the 2 atop each other or on different skin areas?

I spread around and maximize surface area

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      I spread around and maximize surface area
      What about with the oils? I’ve just been using the dropper to place a drop on my neck but I haven’t been rubbing it in. Should I be?

Comment

• Muestereate
        Muestereate commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't rub it in, more like spread it.

I haven't noticed a ton of difference. I often spread it as far as it will go but I vaguely feel that just a medium spread has worked better most times. I'm talking like spreading an oil up the side of the neck about 4 inches, one drop either side. If I want a third drop of something else it often goes in a 2 or 3 inch circle under my Adams apple. Oils easily spread a lot more with the slightest additional moisture so when they spread I go ahead and spread them but I seem to recall more solid hits by spreading conservatively, I don't know why. Just a theory that they are more natural that way, thats how it feels. BTW, my Oils are almost always on exposed skin, sprays are under my shirt half the time. If they are exposed they are on my arm for waving around

As usual experiment.

Comment

Mustereate, thanks! That sounds like great advice. I didn’t think about the waving arms 😂

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X