yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Should I use pheromones every day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I use pheromones every day?

I was wondering….because I’ve heard that they can build up on your skin…. How long does it take to for them to be come completely off your skin? I usually spray on my neck and I rub my hands on it to smell them… althouh after a 2 day break I didn’t smell them anymore.

Soap and water washes them away.

I’m testing so I wear mines daily, except on lazy days

Comment

The pheromone molecules which are sticky would be the more sexual ones. The socials should be fine

What scent do you use on your products? I use Pepper&Nutmeg on both all my Oils and Sprays and I don't smell a thing after 2hrs
      Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Originally posted by pingu View Post
        The pheromone molecules which are sticky would be the more sexual ones. The socials should be fine

What scent do you use on your products? I use Pepper&Nutmeg on both all my Oils and Sprays and I don't smell a thing after 2hrs
        Thank you pingu!

I used to wear it almost every day and had no issues, going to try oil ones this time, so let’s see

Comment

Originally posted by omi95 View Post
          I was wondering….because I’ve heard that they can build up on your skin…. How long does it take to for them to be come completely off your skin? I usually spray on my neck and I rub my hands on it to smell them… althouh after a 2 day break I didn’t smell them anymore.
          Just find out what works best for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Silvia View Post

Just find out what works best for you.
            True! Everybody’s experiences varies

Comment

I hate to be the bad guy in the forum, but I’ve read up on enough testimonies on the site to note the side effects long term of utilizing Pheromones over a long course of time. Think of it as any other substance; moderation is key. Too much mone build up using alphas & sexuals can lead to OD. I just don’t think these are meant to be a performance enhancing get out of jail free card to use for the rest of your life once you find them. I’m not an expert on Phero-jargon but Enone
              build up is real & I’m sure the other chemicals too. Take care of your body, eat good protein, a day or two after 1-2 days of consistent usage I believe is the standard advertised duration for a reason. I’d love to use these at infinitum, but I think respecting your body & it’s tolerance is more important.

Comment

• omi95
                omi95 commented
                Editing a comment
                1-2 days of consistent usage? Wow there’s actually a earring for for that….because I haven’t seen it. So for each day I wear it… I take a day off it? And if I wear it for 2 days…2 days off?

Originally posted by C-west View Post
              I hate to be the bad guy in the forum, but I’ve read up on enough testimonies on the site to note the side effects long term of utilizing Pheromones over a long course of time. Think of it as any other substance; moderation is key. Too much mone build up using alphas & sexuals can lead to OD. I just don’t think these are meant to be a performance enhancing get out of jail free card to use for the rest of your life once you find them. I’m not an expert on Phero-jargon but Enone
              build up is real & I’m sure the other chemicals too. Take care of your body, eat good protein, a day or two after 1-2 days of consistent usage I believe is the standard advertised duration for a reason. I’d love to use these at infinitum, but I think respecting your body & it’s tolerance is more important.
              I haven’t experienced any build up. Or long term negative effects as a daily pheromone user. (I also, I believe, never experienced an OD) My experiences closely reflect the articles written on pheromones that regular usage of soap and water during bathing washes it all away. I’d still be rocking my natural pheromones if that wasn’t the case.

Like it was said earlier, everybody’s experience varies.

Comment

we naturally produce pheromones, adding pheromones is like frosty in the cake with assistance. i would wash away pheromones if the enviroment requires and before sleep, give the pores some break. dont use them while ur just at home if thats a case. being social and smiling once in a while helps .

Comment

Originally posted by C-west View Post
                  Is this harmful to health in any way, shape, or form? Bad health genes in my family. I have to be really, really careful.
                  XS arsenal:
                  Desire Me, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Innocence, Limitless, PSEL, P86, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness, Xist, xs189

Samples - Celebrity, Cohesion, Love Boat, Girlfriend, InBetween, Babe, Taboo, Vibes

LPMP arsenal:
                  Balm Bomb, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, Cougar Potion, Cuddle Bunny 2009, La Femme Mystere, Like a Magnet, Love Potion: Red, OCCO SLF, OCCO White, Popularity Potion
                  Samples - Bosom Bows w/ Phero, Canaga Cocoa Cacao, Caramel Musk, Medium '19, 10:31 w/ Phero

Comment

I use baking soda to wash it off before I go to sleep, if it doesn't work you can apply the baking soda with water on the skin and let it pull in the skin for a few minutes before washing it off. If I wear mones (especially sexual mones) overnight I wake up feeling weird. In my case I wear mones every day (mostly AlphaQ). OD is in my case a serious problem if I do not wash it off. Most of the time it is not the vibe, but you can get strange eyes when overdosing. I have seen people overdose with mones and they look creepy.

Comment

Thanks for the input on this topic, I was wondering the same thing. I was curious as to what posts C-West was referring to though.
                      Aresenal: Xist, Taboo, Naked Gun, Evolve, LoveBoat,
                      Samples: Cohesion, Celebrity, Connections, SOB

Comment

coder This is what I did when I first joined the Phero community. I'd strongly recommend going through the Men's community forum--especially through the back catalogue--and reading everything you can on Pheromone combos, Hall of Famers, follow the stories of the guys who burned out (or were banned), how much old timers of the forum started posting less, different eras of the community. You pick up a lot, not just on how people utilize pheromones, but also examples of how to use them, how not to use them. Look up any story involving The Law. He's an old legend, every once in a while he'll drop by for a story, but his testimony on long-term pheromone usage is unparalleled. That's where all my basis comes from. Now everyone has their own chemistry and, after seeing everyone's responses, this is just my personal caution. It doesn't have to be yours, I just knew as a first time user it would be beneficial to spend several months (In my case, half a year-ish) to researching the best of what to do, and the worst.

Comment

• coder
                          coder commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thanks for your feedback C-West! I have been doing exactly that for the last 7 days, reading all that I can find on the topic. I appreciate your continued participation in the forums!
                          Last edited by coder; 06-05-2022, 11:06 AM.

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X