yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xist for Women and Connections XS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xist for Women and Connections XS

Hi, I’m a newbie and I haven’t been able to find a similar topic (I could be looking in the wrong places). I’ve used pheromones from another company before which contained Est. It turned out my partner is one of those people who is Est-sensitive (there is such a thing, I’ve learned!) who reacts badly, as in instead of getting cuddly, chatty and lovey-dovey, he became irritable, angry and disinterested in going near me!!

My goals are to rekindle our spark, connection and intimacy after a decade together and having a child in recent years.

I find that most Pheromone XS descriptions of sexual and social connection-type of products are geared towards singles looking to attract on a date, as opposed to people in long-term relationships. And there is no mention of the ingredients (some companies list the ingredients, without disclosing their proprietary proportions) so my question is: do Connections XS and Xist f/W contain high levels of Est? Or something balancing Est out for those sensitive to it?

Thanks!

You could try DJs bonding blend too and add cops with it perhaps, the bonding blend is unisex though. I have a bottle and really like it for quiet evenings with friends. Never tried to direct it in a romantic way, but can not see how it won't work.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by CosmoTea View Post
      so my question is: do Connections XS and Xist f/W contain high levels of Est? Or something balancing Est out for those sensitive to it?

Thanks!
      I am not sure if Connections have est since it is a unisex product, but Xist does have est.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

he may be unconsciously associating est with pregnancy

Comment

Ildergreier
          Is there any way of finding out how much Est is in Xist for women?
          ChasingAHigh I’ve read that can happen. What do I do then if I don’t know what’s in the pheromone blends?

Comment

Originally posted by CosmoTea View Post
            Ildergreier
            Is there any way of finding out how much Est is in Xist for women?
            ChasingAHigh I’ve read that can happen. What do I do then if I don’t know what’s in the pheromone blends?
            Not for me.
            Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X