yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

US order - EU delivery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US order - EU delivery?

Hi Everyone,

As I see many of the products I am looking into (due to the Memorial day) are not available in the EU store, like 30ml variants and 2xCouplings options for Ascend.
    If I place an order in the US store for these, can you deliver from your EU address or through EU?
    I would have to pay 27% (almost 70 USD) VAT if my order would come from outside the EU and I do not even know about the import tax.
    What are the options?

Cheers.
    "For those who have experienced the passion for beauty, the ordinary will no longer appeal."

Hello,
    i'm in Europe and i buy from both stores, you can have it either sent from the Us and have to wait, or the US can send it to the EU store and they would then send it to you in which case you would have to be prepared to wait a very long time, the EU doesn't have a large range like the US does!
    when it's sales i always buy from the US and also pick up some things i can't get anyway!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

No 30ml options in EU due to weight. It would cost to much for us to send that to EU hub and that would pass it onto you. The difference would be about $30 per bottle extra minimum. We will be merging the two stores together to make it easier to maintain what's available and what's not. We do have 2X copulin capability over there. Just ask.

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Sorry for reviving this old thread, but as a EU customer, anybody knows if we can expect the EU store to be back anytime?
        Customs are getting very picky about letting some things enter the EU zone during delivery, and this usually results in fees that make the products much more expensive than they are supposed to be.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by mornyone View Post
          Sorry for reviving this old thread, but as a EU customer, anybody knows if we can expect the EU store to be back anytime?
          Customs are getting very picky about letting some things enter the EU zone during delivery, and this usually results in fees that make the products much more expensive than they are supposed to be.

Thanks.
          Yes your right, since last july 2021 all parcels coming into the EU from outside the EU now have to pay postal taxes when they arrive in the EU, and these postal taxes are for the normal post not fedex or DHL, it's basically 10% of the parcel value!
          i know i had to pay twice for 2 parcels that i had ordered and wasn't aware of the issue untill i had the first tax to pay!
          So for us it would be more economical for the EU store to be back up and running!
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X