yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Has anyone used the fragrance concentrates in oils?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone used the fragrance concentrates in oils?

I am wondering if they can be used to scent the oils as well!

Originally posted by Usagi View Post
    I am wondering if they can be used to scent the oils as well!

Are you referring to the Fragrance oil in our store

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Are you referring to the Fragrance oil in our store

https://pheromonexs.com/pheromones-m...fragrance-oils
      Yes! I purchased one of the items from that link and I’d like to know if I can use it to scent pheromone oils like can be done with the sprays.

Can I put a few drops of fragrance into Babe oil for example. Now that I think about it, I have put a few drops of pheros into perfume oils before....the opposite should be okay...I’ll decant into a separate bottle to be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi View Post

Yes! I purchased one of the items from that link and I’d like to know if I can use it to scent pheromone oils like can be done with the sprays.

Can I put a few drops of fragrance into Babe oil for example. Now that I think about it, I have put a few drops of pheros into perfume oils before....the opposite should be okay...I’ll decant into a separate bottle to be safe.

Yes the Fragrance oils are what we use to add the cover scent to your pheromone blends whether it be the sprays or oils.

.5ml drop to every 10ml bottle. Shake and use

Comment

• Usagi
          Usagi commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you!

is it 0,5ml or 5ml to 10ml bottles?
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          .5ml of the cover scent for every 10ml pheromone bottle

thanks can you use 5ml of cover scent in the oils as well?
        just found a fab white musc oil in a arabe shop which would be good for cover scents, smells exactly like white musc body shop but more potent!
        i love the arabe shops for their cover oils, they also do white musc tahara which can be used on the intime area!
        only the tahara can be used there, it's a white thick oil paste, all arab shops sell it and they have been using it for years lol
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

• Usagi
          Usagi commented
          Editing a comment
          Ooh tahara you say 👀

Yep tahara white musk

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1dcb54882754cb38b1374aec39a944b1.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	182.6 KB
ID:	138121

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
            Yep tahara white musk
            How do you apply it?

Comment

you apply it with a piece of cotton wool slightly damp not totally wet and then slide the cream onto it, inside the bottle is a long stick on plastic and you just rub the cream onto the cotton wool and pat it around your area, you have to use the white musc Tahara which is specially made and used for this area and not the normal white musc which is too strong, which is the reason why it's a cream, they have different fragrances too, white musc tahara cherry, white musc tahara coconut, white musc tahara orange flower etc, i have the orange flower one and the smell lasts all day!

Comment

You can also use (which i use and find easier) is one of the round make up sponges, just lightly wet it and then spread the cream onto it and apply in light tapping rotations, i find it easier and the cream spreads easier that way on the sponge!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X