yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Massage Body Oils for Him/Her/Unisexy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massage Body Oils for Him/Her/Unisexy

I've got an eye on these guys, but can't seem to find much info on the forum.

Oil to use on Her- https://pheromonexs.com/madame-xs-pheromone-spray.html
    (yes, the description in the listing is from Madame for some reason - a glitch? ( XSteveO )

Oil to use on Him?!- https://pheromonexs.com/massage-pher...rch=oil&page=2

Unisexy Oil - https://pheromonexs.com/massage-pher...rch=oil&page=2

At the moment, feeling more inclined towards something relaxing and disinhibiting like the one for Her is supposed to be, judging by the reviews.

Curious what they are like and how they compare. Anyone played with all three?

Zomg, I am sorry I never saw this thread until now.

Did you end up purchasing and experimenting with any of these.

I haven't used all three, I just used the unisexy one. The hubby and I take turns massaging each other and he always reports it makes the sex better.

I did ask many times, what does better mean, he says he doesn't know. It just does something to him , ahahaahaah

This one is for a woman to use on her man or lover etc as it says in the description

Sometimes all it takes to change an entire stress-filled week is a light massage. Let's face it, guys might say they don’t like cuddling or spooning as it's called now, but take a little of massageXS world-famous massage oil and gently rub his shoulders, you’ll awaken a side of him you might

The other is for the man to use on his woman/lover etc

I just remembered I did experiment with the warming oil but I didn't feel it got me excited or added to my sexual experience. It does get warm and feels tingly

I realized that sometimes a massage might start out innocent enough, simply to relieve tensions but where it goes from there you just don't know until you get there. As guys we like to touch things, especially body parts attached to beautiful women we would love nothing more than seeing naked spr

I hope this was useful

Comment

Unisexy one sounds cool lol, never tried these!
      do the oils blend into the skin well or do they leave you feeling slimy and sticky?
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
        Unisexy one sounds cool lol, never tried these!
        do the oils blend into the skin well or do they leave you feeling slimy and sticky?
        GIRRRRRRRRRL ! You have no idea what you are missing her. Best MASSAGE OIL EVER!

I wonder if you will believe me since I work for XS! You really expect your skin to be oily and sticky after because it is an oil but it blends nicely into the skin so it isn't oily and it is light but not watery.

Steve work is art and there is a lot of thought that goes into his work. Without asking am sure he thought of how oily and sometimes sticky massage oils can be and he wanted his blend to be different.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X