yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromones in Mexico?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheromones in Mexico?

Hello

I was wondering are Pheromones allowed in Mexico? I ask because I remember XSteveO making a statement a while back saying that shipping to Mexico has been suspended. And I may or may have not been thinking of moving down there in the near future... So I'm not sure if I can travel on the plane ✈ down there with the current pheromones I have & also buy more PSX products to be shipped down in the future. Any information on this would be helpful thank you. ❤️
    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

I've never had issues taking mones in my 1 qt liquids bag to Mexico. Then again the last time I was in MX was 2019 and things may have changed, but I doubt it. If it's a bunch of bottles in your checked baggage then they might scrutinize it more closely and could be considered commercial quantities.

Not sure about imports as I've never shipped to Mexico, but I would ask a package forwarding service to handle customs for me. It's what I do in Costa Rica.

Comment

• Vicki Lee
      Vicki Lee commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the feedback nephil 😊.

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
    Hello

I was wondering are Pheromones allowed in Mexico? I ask because I remember XSteveO making a statement a while back saying that shipping to Mexico has been suspended. And I may or may have not been thinking of moving down there in the near future... So I'm not sure if I can travel on the plane ✈ down there with the current pheromones I have & also buy more PSX products to be shipped down in the future. Any information on this would be helpful thank you. ❤️
    No issues traveling with them to Mexico that I know of. It's only the importation of them as they are in liquid form and thus need certain documents we cannot provide. It's a business decision based on the costs involved with obtaining said documentation. It kind of sucks to exclude an entire country but with every step we took to be compliant we were met with 5 additional steps. The cost involved far outweighed the value we could provide to our clients over there.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X