yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Sprays turning orange?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sprays turning orange?

There are some mones that I've had for a while... that I'm realizing are turning orange? when I first receive these sprays, the liquid was clear but now I'm seeing an orange-y color in some of my sprays. Why is this happening and are they safe to use?

Ive had mine turn kinda yellow ish, but it was one with fragrance. Still worked for me!

Comment

I have a couple yellowish too. but most have remained clear. I know SOB in 30 ml is Yellow. Nothing looks Orange to me. I can't imagine anything growing in alcohol. I have a couple LAL products that seem milky. They still work fine.

Comment

Sometimes the fragranced blends turn a bit of color, or something I've DTd.

I remember reading in a thread where SteveO mentioned something about a change in color being a harmless but unexpected side effect of adding something, but I would have to wade through a lot of threads to try to find it again I really want to say DT but I don't want to mislead anyone either, not knowing for certain. I have plenty of things that are older and still perfectly clear. It seems quite random...

Nothing so far that changes efficacy
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
          I really want to say DT but I don't want to mislead anyone either, not knowing for certain. I have plenty of things that are older and still perfectly clear. It seems quite random...

Nothing so far that changes efficacy
          I agree. As far as I remember it was the Diffusion Tech that was responsible for the colour change.

BTW Hello everybody, hope you're all safe and doing well.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X