yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Rubbing them in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubbing them in

My typical phero routine is to moisturize, apply pheros, allow some time for dry down then top with perfume. Some of my lotions are so strongly scented however that adding perfume would simply be too much.

Has anyone rubbed lotion over application points after drydown to cover?

Can't say I have. Lotions and moisturizers have always gone down first, then pheros.
    But I do spray fragrance over them rather than pheros over top. I don't rub them in though. Whether I spray perfume over pheros or pheros over perfume, I don't rub them in. I just let them air dry
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi View Post
      My typical phero routine is to moisturize, apply pheros, allow some time for dry down then top with perfume. Some of my lotions are so strongly scented however that adding perfume would simply be too much.

Has anyone rubbed lotion over application points after drydown to cover?
      no haven't tried them over lotion but might do now
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

I wouldnt advice you to apply lotion over mone apps. It might disrupt the diffusion as lotion has a different base,compared to dpg and perfumers alchohol, the major base of pheromone mixes.

If you use lotion, wait a while for the lotion to dry down, then apply the pheros, as applying the pheros on a wet lotion could even still mess up the diffusion imo.
        Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Scientist View Post
          I wouldnt advice you to apply lotion over mone apps. It might disrupt the diffusion as lotion has a different base,compared to dpg and perfumers alchohol, the major base of pheromone mixes.

If you use lotion, wait a while for the lotion to dry down, then apply the pheros, as applying the pheros on a wet lotion could even still mess up the diffusion imo.
          i meant applying them after dry down
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

i meant applying them after dry down
            No worries girl, gotcha. I was more aiming it at Usagi, but too lazy or careless to quote her before lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

no haven't tried them over lotion but might do now
              I did it last night but there were so many variables it's hard to say if it diminished my normal results. I'm going to keep trying and see what I notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Scientist View Post

Ooh this is a really good point. I didn't even think about the diffusion. I have had people follow me in stores to ask me what I'm wearing (they said they could tell what aisles I've been in from the scent lingering) and I also had a friend told me he knew I was at a concert because he could smell me before he saw me lol.

The sillage with my products seem to be pretty good on their own but you're right, who knows how they would effect the diffusion of the pheros when layered on top.

Comment

Thats good, testings is the best way to gauge results.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X