yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mones for studying/memorization?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mones for studying/memorization?

A search didn't turn up for me so I'm asking. Any mones you've noticed makes it easier to retain information?

Originally posted by Usagi View Post
    A search didn't turn up for me so I'm asking. Any mones you've noticed makes it easier to retain information?
    Thinker & Limitless, there is also some molecules that should work in tandem with them.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I'm using XSP106 in addition to the above mentioned Thinker.

Comment

Did a dash of 106 today for concentration at work and I can't say it was too helpful. I was very concentrated on myself however

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X