yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Are Mix n Match packs fixed yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Mix n Match packs fixed yet?

Hope everyone is staying safe and of sound mind during this time.

I'm still having the issue where every time I add 3 items the discount is not staying after logging in, not even for 4 items as well. Before I log in I can see it, but as soon as I log in, the discount disappears. This happens on my work laptop as well as my home computers and tablet and has been ongoing.

I'd like to place an order before the end of the week, preferably today. Anyone know if it's just me this is happening for?

XSteveO

I know there are bigger things going on but I am still working everyday and need my mones for my own self effects. Please let me know. Stay safe all!
    Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

Call them and one of them will fix it.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

There were never broken. They simply changed the system and announced the change long ago.

it can no longer (and was never intended to be used in combination with any other discount).

so, to use mix and match all you do is simple.

1. log out. Because you already have a discount as a poster and therefore cannot get the mix and match because you can't use it in combination with any other discount.
      2. Put any 3 sprays in your cart.
      3. that's it... you get the mix and match discount.
      XIST s(+ aventus o), cohesion s, exotica s, barely legal s, taboo s, ascend spray, SOB o, Limitless s, Thinker s. Innocence s, API, Flirt, P96, TLG, alpha maschio, the hookup (vanilla), BW (scent), swoon, NA, A1, Cops,

Tom Ford tobacco vanille, oud wood, Prada Luna Rossa Carbon, Chanel bleu, allure Homme sport (+extreme), Blanche &gino Gino Storia, Versace oud noir, Eros, creed aventus, Bvlgari Man in Black , Wood Essence, D&G the one, light blue, 1million, YSLArmani Acqua Di Gio, code, emporio, clinique happy. Spice Bomb original, extreme, night vision. Jo Malone WoodSage&SeaSalt, Dior Homme Sport Burberry Sport, Mont Blanc Legend, Legend Spirit. Al Haramain Neroli Canvas. Guerlain Heritage

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
        Call them and one of them will fix it.
        Thanks, I called and SteveO fixed me right up. He is amazing!
        Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

Comment

Originally posted by Sunny View Post
          Hope everyone is staying safe and of sound mind during this time.

I'm still having the issue where every time I add 3 items the discount is not staying after logging in, not even for 4 items as well. Before I log in I can see it, but as soon as I log in, the discount disappears. This happens on my work laptop as well as my home computers and tablet and has been ongoing.

I'd like to place an order before the end of the week, preferably today. Anyone know if it's just me this is happening for?

XSteveO

I know there are bigger things going on but I am still working everyday and need my mones for my own self effects. Please let me know. Stay safe all!

We are on the forum daily but with the large amount of threads and posts it is hard to keep up. Please remember if you have a customer service issue. Anything to do with an order or ordering email us or call our hot-line

support@pheromonexs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Sunny View Post

Thanks, I called and SteveO fixed me right up. He is amazing!
            I agree.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X